Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shinigami clan + fairgameplay?

This is a discussion on Shinigami clan + fairgameplay? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looks like painter is done with his own post :P no more responses? No more whining?..... Noone likes a quitter ...
Page: 5

DragonFire

Looks like painter is done with his own post :P no more responses? No more whining?..... Noone likes a quitter comon tell us about how we macro, tell me I cheat.[/b]

you all macro..and your a cheater. Can we end this stupid thread.

ok sure

we only have 2 actif rogues haha...

and evryone knows karpsu and greygoose wont never lower themself to that nivo

btw thinktank dutch/belgian? just wondring cause of ur sig muilkorfje :-)[/b]

Yep

Dutchie...

I don't know but perhaps one rogue called _Muilkorfje_ is still running around in the dies of our lives. Sold him some time ago.
    Otherwise u would only see that nick in UT'99.

[promote] () m G / Iconize[/promote]

Obvious sidenote? U play a lot with Robintjeuh?

Also want to praise Paradigim. The one that gyfted my old Raptor a 2nd life, heh...

i do play allot with robin in kinda all games

first played medal of honor in alpforce :-)
    then i started enemy territory clan got to the top 10 on clanbase then i stopped and ET clan stopped . XD
    then i restarterted blabla again with robin.
    Later we had a lan with friends around 25 man and we played ut 99 hardcore for like 4days i pwnt , then I tried to play on the internet and i got pwned badly damn ut 99 is so freakin hardcore xD

Then we went ko xD

ok sry for off topic >.<

[offtopic]
    Rofl,

Almost the same story for me. We play now mostly UT&#39;99 and WARROCK.
    [gloating]I always played in the top3 of DM,TDM and CTF. Mostly number 1 seed [/gloating]
    U should play Turbine with me rofl...
    Ended nr2 when i started playing KO. Never fought nr1 because they went inactive and stayed on top before they went into a forced hybernation...

Add me on msn? and join one of our UTservers for some funfragging. We also/used to sponsor clans. ^^

[/offtopic]

sexy Owa

lol and dragonfire your not being asked to read this post if you have a problem here please post it if not go bother somebody else i want to see what painter has to say...

i don&#39;t play UT cause i suck at it got pwned to bad XD haha

kk back on the attempt to flame shini topic pls.

little_painter

i already responded too bloodsheds wannabee treat taht he and co. would get mee with flods of wierd shit.. jsut read their resonds they are soo far fredged id need ...
    nwm point is non from shinigami comprehended what i said, but jumped on the ban wagon too flame

lets summarice

im a childich crybaby whining jumping up and down noob who is arrogant brute bulling in behavior evil too people and i always kick peps if a clannie logon plus ofcause i am a duper,
    did i forget something?

(sarcasm is the way smart people make clear jsut how retarded wahts said realy is)
    (( bee awear, this is meening there IS some sarcasm pressent in this post, oh shock oh the horror))

further responing even this respont, is totally waste of time sins no ofem had the desency too not jump and yell like children witch im pretty sure i pointed out..
    i forsaw waht would happen and what would be said, i said what this was, and yet they did excactly wahat i said theyd doo, im sad too see not 1 bright head amongst them, no reason too name names sins tehre is soo many who simply dont udnerstand but take it as a easy reason too pm mee all sorta idiotism
    god vless u poor fools i envy your stupidity i truely doo
    <- look, mellow yello

-painter

huh??

you envy our stupidness??
    You made a whine topic, you cant type worth of shiz. you have an I.Q. equivalent to a nail.
    what a hypocrit...you should stop posting, because the more you post the more you make yourself look bad.

oh yea...learn to look at the keyboard when you type, trust me it&#39;ll help.

i already responded too bloodsheds wannabee treat taht he and co. would get mee with flods of wierd shit.. jsut read their resonds they are soo far fredged id need ...
    nwm point is non from shinigami comprehended what i said, but jumped on the ban wagon too flame

lets summarice

im a childich crybaby whining jumping up and down noob who is arrogant brute bulling in behavior evil too people and i always kick peps if a clannie logon plus ofcause i am a duper,
    did i forget something?

(sarcasm is the way smart people make clear jsut how retarded wahts said realy is)
    (( bee awear, this is meening there IS some sarcasm pressent in this post, oh shock oh the horror))

further responing even this respont, is totally waste of time sins no ofem had the desency too not jump and yell like children witch im pretty sure i pointed out..
    i forsaw waht would happen and what would be said, i said what this was, and yet they did excactly wahat i said theyd doo, im sad too see not 1 bright head amongst them, no reason too name names sins tehre is soo many who simply dont udnerstand but take it as a easy reason too pm mee all sorta idiotism
    god vless u poor fools i envy your stupidity i truely doo
    <- look, mellow yello

-painter[/b]

WTF ARE YOU SAYING

there is a spell check in the post thing dont know if it works tho

It crashed.

Perhaps he&#39;s trying to say: Ignorance is a bliss?

TheChupster

I feel the need to KS all you bastards for completely no reason now, especially Tez! :lol: Painter my bud I understand your frustration, you know how long I&#39;ve had to deal with that kind of crap also but if they left then no big whoopy but I won&#39;t undermind how you feel. I have your back no matter what bro. BTW Tez your a bitch and uhm.. oops I meant I <3 you. :lol: Can I use your character soon? I want to smack orcies around with it. :P

painter, if you claim we do not understand your post and we jumped to conclusions to fast, then would you care to explain your post, in decent english, to us?

ReiRei

painter, it may be easier if you typed in your native language and we got a translator.

I don&#39;t get ur problem...

u get raided --- > ew spot open nobody their ---> takes dictionary searches for the word empty -> nobody there... ok ---> then u say some shinigami members came up and ks ur empty spot eum where&#39;s the redenation in that?

idk what happened then but i assume u talked to kin and kin gave u back the spot, whats nice, would u do it if u got first at an empty spot seeing nobody? don&#39;t think so after readin all the ***** (fill in urself) talk u made in this topic.

Just as far as i see u trying to manipulate people with half the information maybe lies idk. Just accept ur wrong and overreacted. I had the same problem a month ago or somthing and reina tlkaed to the people in private, we got back the spot and he excused himself ok whatmore i was happy with it. Now i read this post i think i should&#39;ve made myself a topic too.

ok byebye

again english aint that great but it&#39;s better then ur dutch so su :-P

kin

I feel the need to KS all you bastards for completely no reason now, especially Tez! :lol: Painter my bud I understand your frustration, you know how long I&#39;ve had to deal with that kind of crap also but if they left then no big whoopy but I won&#39;t undermind how you feel. I have your back no matter what bro. BTW Tez your a bitch and uhm.. oops I meant I <3 you. :lol: Can I use your character soon? I want to smack orcies around with it. :P[/b]

To sum it up...

not only did painter act irrationally by giving us report subject for no reason...but he then go post on a forum about the situation in which everyone favour us...i like the way you stand up for your friend chupster...but you must admit painter is over reacting...from a misunderstanding in CZ to flaming on a forum...and still won&#39;t admit it...lol...

well...doesn&#39;t really matter at this point...for those that care...they read the entire post and can decide for themselves if shinigami clan did the right thing or not...for those that don&#39;t care wtf is going on...let&#39;s not continue the flaming and let this blow over already...let everything be handle ingame or in pms and the whole ko community don&#39;t have to know about it...xD

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast