Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Shinigami clan + fairgameplay?

This is a discussion on Shinigami clan + fairgameplay? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To sum it up... not only did painter act irrationally by giving us report subject for no reason...but he then ...
Page: 6

TheChupster

To sum it up...

not only did painter act irrationally by giving us report subject for no reason...but he then go post on a forum about the situation in which everyone favour us...i like the way you stand up for your friend chupster...but you must admit painter is over reacting...from a misunderstanding in CZ to flaming on a forum...and still won't admit it...lol...

well...doesn't really matter at this point...for those that care...they read the entire post and can decide for themselves if shinigami clan did the right thing or not...for those that don't care wtf is going on...let's not continue the flaming and let this blow over already...let everything be handle ingame or in pms and the whole ko community don't have to know about it...xD[/b]
    First of all that chick in your signature altho being a cartoon is hot! :P My wife has lips just like those. HEY no fananties about my wife now! Anyway, I saw that Painter was upset and tried to comfort him because he is my friend but I see your point. I wouldn't personally make a post on here of this manner but I can see he must be frustrated with some of what has been going on in game and decided to blow up on you guys. You guys did do the right thing giving the spot back and that was nice. He might be wrong but I think he thought if you guys were looking for a spot to xp at you must have either neglected to look good enough to make sure a party was not there or saw them fighting orcs off and took advantage of the situation. Not saying that this is what happened, I really don't know but like I said might just be the way he felt. Feelings sometimes mis-leads people and sometimes when you go by emotion you jump to conclusions to quickly. I think we should all hug ourselves, look in the mirror and say "I'm good enough, smart enough and gosh darn people love me." Damn I'm hungry right now!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

wweeee myy haandss trremmblee aa loot whhenn ii wrritte looll oomg mee leeetzoor okk.

Banned

your all a bunch of bitches to me "cause i'm rick james bitch" slapppppppp niggers whooewwwww ohhh ohhh ohhh cold bloodedddddd

1st of all, gay post from a gay mage.......... The thing that drew my attention is after the 1st couple of posts, the other clan acused of duping-cheating. I can't place my finger just on what name, as I am orcside, but there was a couple of Shinigami koxping in CZ not too awful long ago. Point is, there are cheaters everywhere, and sometimes people should look close to them, before throwing that shit out there. Karpsu, I just think your an ass, and I enjoy chopping you down in CZ every time I see you.[/b]
    Frags/screenshot of shinigami kosping plz. Theres like 4 active rogues in shinigami. and as ive juz joined shinigami recently, it makes it 5. I will chop my willy if any1 on shinigami koxp. Andof coz, verbal accusation is nothing. i can say painter having +10 staff and has gb+5 and shits, does it really means he has it?
    reason why i joined shinigami is because i love the people there and they are not cheating scumbags.

meants fraps. cant edit

meant fraps. cant edit

little_painter

grey goose read this post agian and agian, and STOP trying too twist my words too fit your thoughts.
    read whats written u stupid cunt and stop pming mee ingame and in forum with your childish nonsence PLEASE!!!!
    SOO YOU ARE 100 maybee even 200+ and im 1 person.
    i dont give a flying fuck how many wannabee bullies you retards can unite,
    i speak the truth fully, i dont twist it too fit my personal side or too gain something 2 my favor, im happy for you youve found a clan that fits you in shinigami you guys obviusly have loads of fun 2gether looking down and moking peps u feel like aye
    ill shrug my shoulders kid, u cant run mee over with ur spams of pms with meaningless threats and crying whining and whats not, i cant make a logical sens come outa waht any off u peps call at mee yess or mock, but god speed 2 u all

Banned Senior Member

you do know you bumped a month old topic right?

Banned

you do know you bumped a month old topic right?[/b]

ban him please he broke the rules :lol:

:wub: painter j/k

Painter, you should stop posting please before you dig yourself yet ANOTHER hole with one of the best clans on diez. Shinigami is the most friendly top human clan on diez at the moment (imo, but my oppinion counts kk), so of cource your not going to get along.

Your ego can fry an egg on ice and you know it. You keep braging on how your the best lurer and shit but your nothing special. Luring isn't an art bro, anyone can learn it and master it withen a few weeks of practicing. You keep bragging on how good you are but the truth is the only thing that makes you good is your gear and you know it.

This is not a representation of shinigami, just my personal oppinion. All I gotta say is you and the old onslaught would make a great couple.... then get divorced withen a week because you cant agree on who has the bigger dick.

sexy Owa

why would you bump this topic <_<

little_painter

as i just wrote u imbisil, im tired of the h"hate mail" your soo called gogaming shinigami clan members keeps sending/pming /shouting too mee aite, its bs and waste of time, i didnet bump it, they just try and hide their crap

in other words, you seriusly demands i waste time too figure out how too paste/take pichures of all the retarded pms i get from the shinigami peps aye?
    plz i write here, cause your freinds want not too write openly
    the "keep it dark and covered" is starting too irritate mee if you havvent noticed
    and i dont care how many wannabee call shinigami good clan peps, i know what they are and i aint ilitterate i can read what they say and how they act :angry:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

HAHAHAHA IMBISIL LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAhHA

OOOH MY GOD forsete no.2. honestly forsete is like 10x better than this guy in both bitching and personality wise. but yes.

Banned

i like painter but i also like oragami...i am torn between world...hahahahahhaahahaha

painter, save those pm&#39;s and take a screenshot of it, then post it in here

To be honest I don&#39;t care what happend there, nor do i care what you think of me.
    But what I do care about is the fact that you call the entire shinigami clan people who do not respect others, look down on others ( infact i have always been looking up to people. ) etc ...
    That I cannot tolerate. If u are angry at those certain people who were there, fine, no concern of mine, its between you and them, but do not drag an entire clan into one small issue wich does not involve all of us shini&#39;s...

That is my opinion about this matter, and i hope with this said your quarrel with shinigami can be over ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast