Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Shinigami clan + fairgameplay?

This is a discussion on Shinigami clan + fairgameplay? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3...
Page: 7

sexy Owa

<3

ReiRei

omg painter,, grow up, play the game and leave us alone.

You pm me, ask for a res. I said no.

you asked for a res for a friend, I told you no. Then said , I would end up 4 stoning them and telling them to thank painter for it.

Goose plays so rarely. Maybe once a week, why save all this up and then bump an old worn out topic?

For the record,, we have a mage who lures twenty times better than you could dream of luring. Shut up, move along and leave shini the fuk alone.

grey goose read this post agian and agian, and STOP trying too twist my words too fit your thoughts.
    read whats written u stupid cunt and stop pming mee ingame and in forum with your childish nonsence PLEASE!!!!
    SOO YOU ARE 100 maybee even 200+ and im 1 person.
    i dont give a flying fuck how many wannabee bullies you retards can unite,
    i speak the truth fully, i dont twist it too fit my personal side or too gain something 2 my favor, im happy for you youve found a clan that fits you in shinigami you guys obviusly have loads of fun 2gether looking down and moking peps u feel like aye
    ill shrug my shoulders kid, u cant run mee over with ur spams of pms with meaningless threats and crying whining and whats not, i cant make a logical sens come outa waht any off u peps call at mee yess or mock, but god speed 2 u all [/b]
    1stly... u are the 1 in forums with your childish nonsense... bumping a month old topic to pick up a fite that has been lost? wtf happen to u? got ur period today eh?

sexy Owa

+1 please :/ cant somebody lock this please? im honestly very tired of seeing it up here >.< let it go painter kk your not proving anything by posting here.

For the record,, we have a mage who lures twenty times better than you could dream of luring.[/b]
    me? :lol:

ReiRei

uhmm,, no

we have phantom_mague... a nickname we game him..

I will let him remain nameless, he knows it as do others.

kin

grey goose read this post agian and agian, and STOP trying too twist my words too fit your thoughts.
    read whats written u stupid cunt and stop pming mee ingame and in forum with your childish nonsence PLEASE!!!!
    SOO YOU ARE 100 maybee even 200+ and im 1 person.
    i dont give a flying fuck how many wannabee bullies you retards can unite,
    i speak the truth fully, i dont twist it too fit my personal side or too gain something 2 my favor, im happy for you youve found a clan that fits you in shinigami you guys obviusly have loads of fun 2gether looking down and moking peps u feel like aye
    ill shrug my shoulders kid, u cant run mee over with ur spams of pms with meaningless threats and crying whining and whats not, i cant make a logical sens come outa waht any off u peps call at mee yess or mock, but god speed 2 u all [/b]

this guy has an ego as bigger then my RL friend...shocking...

but to the point...when painter says he speak the truth...what truth is he speaking about...? that he came back from an orc raid and saw us fighting EW?...that we finished off the last EW we were attacking and left his mage party alone...? that he irrationally gave my party all report subject within 30 seconds of coming back from the orc raid...?

if painter don&#39;t care about the 100+ people vs 1 widdle ol&#39; him...then why is he still posting... -_- i&#39;ve already forgotten this incident and occassionally brought it up as a joke whenever i run by EW in CZ...

"don&#39;t touch painter&#39;s EW guys...he might be lurking around... " h34r:

lol...some people take this game too seriously...

painter >.<

You kept pming me about how childish we were, i figered out with u and u seemed happy with me. Later i helped u ressing ur clannie. More later i cleared orc ew spot for My party who would come but um iamsocrates claimed the spot to be his so ok no big deal did i make a topic no? Fine but it was my spot >.< After my party raided KB and got them away .

painter u r always nice to me in pm. And so am i to u but still u keep telling evryeone we r flaming at u eum? The first sentence u said was one to blame on me for being in shinigami. I think u just ovverreacted way to much people started to forget it but now u dig up an old topic and get flamed again. Thats ur own fault.

greetz phantom_mague eum i mean simon xD

sry bad english

little_painter

omg painter,, grow up, play the game and leave us alone.

You pm me, ask for a res. I said no.

you asked for a res for a friend, I told you no. Then said , I would end up 4 stoning them and telling them to thank painter for it.

Goose plays so rarely. Maybe once a week, why save all this up and then bump an old worn out topic?

For the record,, we have a mage who lures twenty times better than you could dream of luring. Shut up, move along and leave shini the fuk alone.[/b]
    1st, 2 days i run into bowl run past you and your 2nd personality bloodbleed whateverthefuck gay name guy,
    i see 5 orcs attack 1, some other humans kill all the 5 orcs.

I head for ob, u run up too mee, report mee and then runs away agian,
    id like too know why :huh:

2nd, i dont realy care mutch about who you think is the best voker, is fine by mee just a shame ive never seen 1 mage from ur "clan" who is even desent at voking.
    Besides the taking up a 1 month dead topic is kinda bs when u rememeber all the retarded pms ive gotten from your little friends every day the last month, shouting and yelling and crying like 5 year olds. Maybee u dont like too talk about things openly, maybee u should tell ur peps too just stfu aye, if u dont have anything positive too say then maybee just dont pm mee.

3rd, soo you are extatic how u 4 stone people u dont like? and you have 4stoned people before on purpose... okay... why are you "bragging" about this?
    For the record tell goose ive blocked him from ko4life pms cause im gotten past "weary" of all the nonsense hees been yapping up and down about.

4th, yes simon i can achually also write things overexaturated, its call something like someone bringing my piss too boil point .

5th soo i asked for ress for a friend, soo what, i respect all people even dumbshits i disslike like you, if u ask mee for a ress id give u 30 ress, but lifes life, and i know your a dumb shit, just sad you refuce too acknowledge it yourself.

painter-
    p.s no, im not perfect either soo bite mee.

little_painter

this guy has an ego as bigger then my RL friend...shocking...

but to the point...when painter says he speak the truth...what truth is he speaking about...? that he came back from an orc raid and saw us fighting EW?...that we finished off the last EW we were attacking and left his mage party alone...? that he irrationally gave my party all report subject within 30 seconds of coming back from the orc raid...?

if painter don&#39;t care about the 100+ people vs 1 widdle ol&#39; him...then why is he still posting... -_- i&#39;ve already forgotten this incident and occassionally brought it up as a joke whenever i run by EW in CZ...

"don&#39;t touch painter&#39;s EW guys...he might be lurking around... " h34r:

lol...some people take this game too seriously...[/b]
    1st. when you guys formed at the ew 2nd spawn area( witch i could follow in the minimap).
    wee were vicible to oyou while wee were killing of the orcs, ive told you this numerus times by now yet you keep distorting my words soo you can make it meen something ells oO, and after i said stop ksing(i ddient say this alone was running our hole party ofc, too start voking)
    i saw 4 kept attacking new ews, those that kept attacking i reported, go figure the 4 that had stopped werent shinigami players and the 4 that did were from shinigami...
    4 reports from 8 makes hole party was reported now? only one distorting the truth here is you, 24/7 i pity you i realy doo.
    and heres a thought for you...

instead of acepting i reprimanded you guys, you desided too flame about it here AND you wery well know why and who forced mee too go write on the forums about the event of the subject ...
    2 hrs after i was still getting treats and random childish crap from bloodbredd*** wierd name guy telling how hee and some others were gonna make plans too ruin the game for mee and get peopel too hate me and blablabla, its not that i get mad about this, more like the fact that when hee treatens people who dsont come too this forum and cant defend themself ill hapily speak agianst shinigami here before they start their wierd plans ingame

painter-

Banned Senior Member

Who&#39;s named after me in Shini? wasn&#39;t my time in there on both chars good enough here and there? :P

Banned

willy lock this gay thread

shini are all bullys ok
    painters wallet is bigger then his penis

enough said ok

Painter, owa lures better than you, just accept that and move on mr. ego thx.

Lock thread please

little_painter

im achually curius.. whois owa, and good 4 him ?

im achually curius.. whois owa, and good 4 him ?[/b]
    He is probly the nicest person in ko atm, thats about all you need to know. B)

This will be my last post in this thread im probly digging myself a hole also.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567