Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

shit guys there winning...

This is a discussion on shit guys there winning... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Knight Online Players, In our efforts to provide a better gaming environment for Knight Online players, we have achieved ...
Page: 1

wraith86

Dear Knight Online Players,

In our efforts to provide a better gaming environment for Knight Online players, we have achieved great results in 2006. As our community is expanding everyday, we have been nominated for the Reader’s Choice 2006 Awards in FIVE different categories at MMOSite.com! Here are the nominations:

- Favorite Game
    - Best Graphic
    - Best PVP
    - Best Gameplay
    - Best Storyline

We hope that you will take a moment to vote for us by clicking on the categories above. We are very proud of the progress Knight Online has made in 2006 and thank you very much for all your interest and support! We will continue to strive to make the Knight Online World a fun place to play!

-The Knight Online Team

Gamers First!

i love the last part LOOL but seriously guys have the emails about K2s shittyness not gone through? or have the critics not seen there BBB rating? either way i know there just being nominated and it may be based on the game itself but this doesnt look good..

tindall

-Worst Customer Service Ever
    -Best Game to Cheat In
    -Most Scammers Ever

Misuki

Many will vote in favor of k2 due to what they have been told and not what they experience.

morax

Many will vote in favor of k2 due to what they have been told and not what they experience.[/b]

I never knew it was April the 1st so soon

- you can sell all your gear and char once you are done for alot of $$$ and/or charge back all of your purchases (kc and premium)

i just filed a BBB report

tolgahan

shameless k2 . at least they dont ask money for vote >.>

Aba

Have to admit guys, there wouldnt be this many problems with the game if it weren't so popular I love knight online, yeah, there is a lot of problems. But nevertheless, I love the PVP- it really is the best (I) have experienced yet. Favorite game? maybe. the rest, probably not.

wraith86

it would be good if there was a gaming company rather than an online scamming company running it..

Banned

Funny thing is, K2 is attempting to take credit for the things they have absolutely nothing to do with. ALL of those nominations are for the games developers, not K2. K2 does nothing but host the game.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

K2 , online gaming company and Ebay power seller.

Kinda sums it up really

Apocalyps2

well u gotta admid the pvp system of knightonline is very good ( not thinking of cheaters dupers and legýt items)

In generally the pvp is better then in other games, so to be honest.

I'd say knightonline deserves the pk award

J0shyy

ban the fucking turk ips who cares if they speak english if there turk= they cheat, scam, dupe

would sum up most of ebay selling(most are turks), non-prem to get into servers caues 3 ppl in each server, then they can just set this 30min patch to stop koxp (THERE IS A WAY BOYS AND GIRLS) but they wont do it, duping will be gone, cheating as i said will stop DRAMADICLY.

solves all the problems then maybe some more english ppl will start joining.

k2 forgot to also say that in the turk ip`s emails there saying (FREEE DUPE METHOD JUST VOTE US U GET IT!@)

hate the turkish ppl, DO U TELL UR NEIGHBORS ABOUT THE GAME TO?

- Favorite Game
    Why not ...
    - Best Graphic
    NOOO !!! LOL graphic are the worst i've ever seen .... :S and the game makes computer lag :S
    - Best PVP
    Yes
    - Best Gameplay
    Mmmm maybe ...
    - Best Storyline
    There is a story ?? i missed something ??

- Best Storyline
    There is a story ?? i missed something ??[/b]
    +1 :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-18-2012, 06:04 AM