Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

shit guys there winning...

This is a discussion on shit guys there winning... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online ( category; +1 :lol:[/b] story <_<...
Page: 2

Two things to point out.

1. Every single online game is on those lists. Hell i put together a program in BASIC back in 1992 and it almost made the list. This is not a list of the best, its just a list of them all.

2. Even with every single online game on the planet on the list, KO is towards the bottom of them all. Even in PvP which is by far the best part about this game.

Dear Knight Online Players,

In our efforts to provide a better gaming environment for Knight Online players, we have achieved great results in 2006. As our community is expanding everyday, we have been nominated for the Readerís Choice 2006 Awards in FIVE different categories at! Here are the nominations:

- Favorite Game
    - Best Graphic
    - Best PVP
    - Best Gameplay
    - Best Storyline

We hope that you will take a moment to vote for us by clicking on the categories above. We are very proud of the progress Knight Online has made in 2006 and thank you very much for all your interest and support! We will continue to strive to make the Knight Online World a fun place to play!

-The Knight Online Team

Gamers First!

i love the last part LOOL but seriously guys have the emails about K2s shittyness not gone through? or have the critics not seen there BBB rating? either way i know there just being nominated and it may be based on the game itself but this doesnt look good..[/b]
    what, the game itself? lol. KO monster graphics suck ass, characters are decent i guess. favorite game? atm solitaire > KO. Best graphic? whos the competition, Asteroids and Pong? Best PVP? This one I would give them, KO PVP is the best I&#39;ve ever seen, or it is - koxp.. Best Gameplay? yes koxp is great gameplay.. Best Storyline? holy sh1t KO has a storyline? :blink:

and of course,

Gamers First! (If you count from the bottom up)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-18-2012, 06:04 AM