Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =(

This is a discussion on Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok i know this happens to most good sins... but i was just called a cheater becuase a (former) friend ...
Page: 1

dpierre6

Default Have you ever been called a cheater becuase you pwn? =(

Ok i know this happens to most good sins... but i was just called a cheater becuase a (former) friend after he acid potted my entire gear, still couldnt beat me, ran , i switced to str gear and still couldnt beat me , ran , acid potted my str gear, and ran some more , then when i catch that fuker and pwned his face in he mails me a letter calling me a cheating becoz i heal to fast. My point is why do noobs automtically consider you a cheater you can hp pot and minor heal aka pwn? =(

P.S yes this is for you tickled :angry:

frequently

dpierre6

ahh someone feels my pain :wub:

Tickled

Default HAHAHA

The only thing you own is maliced rogues. As far as cheating. Ya dude. I sit at gollem with 4.5k mana and minor heal and pot. There is too much delay between pots to completely heal ureself. Your minor heal, not only is it super fast. Faster than others. Like faster than some lvl 70 rogues that you attack then run from, but when ure near we lag. So DP i'm glad you have ure forum peeps to talk to. You and ure emp fag can keep ure letters to each other. As far as str gear, I had no pots. SO get ure debuffer and keep pking.

dpierre6

you and i both know i was alont the entire time.... and besides if you had no pots how were you able to heal up everytime you ran from me? xD.. and also what delay are you talking about hp pot --> minor (contionusly)--> mana -->hp pot ----> mana -->hp pot?

TunaFishyMe

i killed some lvl 62ish noobs in arena unbuffed and they think im cheating. They dont know my lvl at all but because I kill them, im a cheater lol. When I wanted to do hob goblin quest, I wiped out 10 orcs there unbuffed (took me a couple attempts lol) with minor heal and they accused me of using minor heal program. meh. go lvl, then talk to me

Originally posted by PADDY
    frequently
    ROFLMAO!

Sorry PADDY, I couldn't hold myself

dpierre6

everytime i 1v1ed you and 2v1ed you and mordo YOU BOTH were fully buffed and untill you tell me the NAME of the supposed debuffer im always with, continue to lose and donate more np too meeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

Tickled

Default Um

If you were good it would be 1 thing. If you had 2k defense it would be another thing. But I do 1300 then 900 damage to you. You red ball, then instantly have full hp. Lets to the math.. Do you have 4k mana? When you spam minor and hp you have to wait before you can use soul, 1 to 2 seconds. Don't get me wrong. I know what minor combo is, contrary to popular belief. I don't think minor combo is a cheat, just a feature. I have seen it many time, and I have used it many times. I don't always have to use HP pots when I pk. If you say you aren't cheating, then go 1vs1 with MinnieMouse, because you heal faster than him, so you should win NP. Sorry I called you a cheater. I can't see your pc or what programs you are using to heal yourself, and that was wrong of me. If you say you don't cheat, well I have to take you for your word, but you heal faster than any other rogue on Ares IMO so you should have 2 mill NP in a couple days. GO GO

Socrates

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i killed some lvl 62ish noobs in arena unbuffed and they think im cheating. *They dont know my lvl at all but because I kill them, im a cheater lol. *When I wanted to do hob goblin quest, I wiped out 10 orcs there unbuffed (took me a couple attempts lol) with minor heal and they accused me of using minor heal program. *meh. *go lvl, then talk to me

cheater

just so you all know, they didnt fix the ctrl minor heal bug completely, they made it work for tuna only cos he let himself be touched by every k2 employee

dpierre6

men its nothing to do with how fast my minor is, it's that fast that i can minor between every hp pot... and even tho MinneMouse is 70sih that doesnt mean he can heal faster then lower lvl rouges LMAO but i dont care ill 1v1him (not like i havent beaten a lwl 70 rouge today and im 65 ftw) but probably lose AND i will gamecam it just to SHUT YOU UP

btw i have 2200mana altho i would like i can manage -_-

tickled calling someone else a cheater, oh the irony.

dpierre6

infact where are you in a1 right now ill gamecam our next 1v1 ( or 2v1 -_-) and post it here to show you im all skill

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i killed some lvl 62ish noobs in arena unbuffed and they think im cheating. *They dont know my lvl at all but because I kill them, im a cheater lol. *When I wanted to do hob goblin quest, I wiped out 10 orcs there unbuffed (took me a couple attempts lol) with minor heal and they accused me of using minor heal program. *meh. *go lvl, then talk to me
    That happened to me when i was on dahs char. I'd go to arena, kill the entire arena (90% weren't in any armor above plate) and sat down at the entrance. Got called a cheater in so many different languages, most frequent response was "ý fuk ur mather cheater".

dpierre6

Originally posted by 0000000
    tickled calling someone else a cheater, oh the irony.
    i have to say it.... HAHA! :lol:

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast