View Poll Results: Should Buddah be banned from ko4life?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

64 78.05%
  • No

18 21.95%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should Buddah be banned from ko4life?

This is a discussion on Should Buddah be banned from ko4life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Childish remarks, disgrace to anyone who claims to know english, and a downright liar, flamer, and prospected homosexual jewish nazi. ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

Childish remarks, disgrace to anyone who claims to know english, and a downright liar, flamer, and prospected homosexual jewish nazi. I think he should be banned because he acts like a moron in every forum, in-game, and probably in real life. Hopefully if enough "Yes"s pop up, the mods will do something about it.

He stupid yea , but who give a shit how he act in forums , just ignore him.

HotAsIce

I'm sick of having to read through all of his posts in places where its not even relevant. His copy and pasting his subjects 5 times is annoying. I'd rather have him banned than have to filter my reading around someone noone wants here anyway. And by the looks of it, after only a few short minutes, there are several people who agree with me.

Glader

homosexual jewish nazi.[/b]
    Somehow I question your intelligence

Sahabi

Glader Posted Today, 05:32 AM

QUOTE(HotAsIce @ Nov 10 2007, 12:36 PM) *
    homosexual jewish nazi.

Somehow I question your intelligence rolleyes.gif[/b]
    LOL I was thinking the same exact thing!!!!!

+1

HotAsIce

And I question whether either of you have any sense of humor whatsoever.

Glader

Well, obviously Sahabi does cause he laughed at it, you on the other hand didn't.
    I'm not the one who's supposed to be on trial for a lacking sense of humour here :P

Oh, and btw: look up my name in swedish.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Why do people make fucking polls every five mins now ?

If you got a problem with someone speak to one of us and we will take a look into things.

I don't see the point in these topic at all bar someone is trying to start a flame war or trying to get people to stroke their e-penises .

Aba

Why do people make fucking polls every five mins now ?

If you got a problem with someone speak to one of us and we will take a look into things.

I don't see the point in these topic at all bar someone is trying to start a flame war or trying to get people to stroke their e-penises .[/b]

+1...too much of these kind of topics nowadays...even if I agree with you the fact of the matter is we don't need a poll about it :P

lets make a poll about HotAsIce to ban him from ko4Life due stupid poll-creating -_-

HotAsIce

The reason I do a poll is because if one person pm's an admin and says ban this retard for being a prick, they won't do anything, however an overwhelming poll with this many people saying he should be banned is a little more evidence that hes a complete moron. This is the first poll I've ever created on ko4life, if you don't like it, suck my cock. I don't give 2 shits about your opinions unless they have to do with why BuddaH should be castrated and sent to Iran as a woman.

if u rly want to make a poll dont do it in general chat , cause we talk about stuff that has to do with ko here not about some retarted kid that need to be banned

HotAsIce

If it didn't belong here, why wasn't it moved by the mod that replied to it? That retarded kid is as general as your stuff that has to do with KO. Not to mention he is a KO player. I think with a majority of around 85%, Buddah should be banned. It's like a citizens arrest, only on a forum!

w/e, I just think its anoying to see these retarted poll's the whole time while everyone knows they wont ban some1 because of a stupid poll

Havvk

+1...too much of these kind of topics nowadays...even if I agree with you the fact of the matter is we don't need a poll about it :P[/b]
    is a new way to dont watch the simple post as spam since has another color and looks cute :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast