View Poll Results: Should Buddah be banned from ko4life?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

64 78.05%
  • No

18 21.95%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Should Buddah be banned from ko4life?

This is a discussion on Should Buddah be banned from ko4life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The fact will always remain that a majority of these forums feel the same way. At least if he isn't ...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

The fact will always remain that a majority of these forums feel the same way. At least if he isn't banned, it can be used as a reference point. If you can't get it physically done (ban) then get it in written form so it can be used multiple times

HotAsIce you have the most disturbing avatar i have ever seen. i havent read much of buddah's posts here. but i looked a ko official forums the other day (something i rarely do) and he spams like hell over there and the posts i read were the most ignorant posts since old school vandy posts.

HotAsIce

It's even worse here because the mods let people do and say pretty much whatever they want as long as its in the right section. Lack of censor and flexible rules can be cool, but as you can see from this poll, he's taken idiocy, spam, and annoyance to a new level. So much that even the people in KO4Life are getting annoyed.

ArminVanBuuren

Do you realize that in this post you've been a complete asshole just as you claim Buddah to be?

HotAsIce

I don't consider it being an asshole, I consider it being painfully true. The weeks of corked up flames I've kept to myself while watching his posts. Call it what you want, my remarks are factual. If I'm an asshole for telling the truth, so be it. I'd rather be an asshole than the person blowing smoke up everyone's ass cause hes afraid to offend someone. I wonder if half the people who are replying have even read anything he's written. Go do a little digging, you'll see what I mean

well, he didn't want to give me his Dread Shield, that would be a nice reason for a ban... h34r:

ArminVanBuuren

I don't consider it being an asshole, I consider it being painfully true. The weeks of corked up flames I've kept to myself while watching his posts. Call it what you want, my remarks are factual. If I'm an asshole for telling the truth, so be it. I'd rather be an asshole than the person blowing smoke up everyone's ass cause hes afraid to offend someone. I wonder if half the people who are replying have even read anything he's written. Go do a little digging, you'll see what I mean [/b]
    I can be counted myself between the ones that have read what he's written since the beginning of this forums actually, but painfully true as it can be, forums are to express our own opinions...just as you do, as I did at the last post, as Buddah does everytime he posts...as long as he isn't breaking any of the forum rules he can say what he wants, just as we all do.

If you don't like it, then learn to live with it...when you don't like some person's ideas in real life you don't kill the person, you just stop listening to him/her or simply you just walk away or ignore him/her...I think this is the same case imho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12