should i argue this one?

This is a discussion on should i argue this one? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah well it had been 4 days now that i was waitng for my prem and they finaly gave it ...
Page: 1

yeah well it had been 4 days now that i was waitng for my prem and they finaly gave it to me but not all of it... look

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. After investigation we have confirmed the purchase for premium service on 11/30/2007. The account has been awarded a Silver premium on 12/3/2007, and has 37 days of service left in on the account. The account also has been given a Trina ($15 value). You can only renew the premium service 5 days prior to expiration.

The account has also been awarded 400 Knight Cash as a promotional offering for purchasing a Silver premium between the dates of 11/27/2007 to 11/30/2007. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    i only got 30 days.. should i send a support ticket about it? or is it some kind of "typo"

Send a ticket in. What's the worst they can do, say sorry and admit to their mistake or just give you the extra 7 days?

BlackIrish

They won't personally reply to him I guess

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

if they already gave u 1 full prem, they wont give u 7 days extra if they didnt put them on first place

yeah thats the thing.. just to get my prem it took 2 tickets and 4 replies.. will they even look at this one?
    yeah camisita i guess your right :S but i might get kc or something else for it.. maybe a gm position lol

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

double post omg

lol big deal B) i think ill send 1 support ticket and if they dont do shit well too bad...

BlackIrish

Yeah.. Go ahead, try..
    You might be lucky when once I bought silver premium and when I had 21 days left it changed to 3 days of bronze.
    I sent CS, and I had a lucky reply. They gave me a new silver premium along with a trina and 1500 KC (not 1000 XD)
    Send a ticket, let us know whats their reply