K2 = Retarted Company

This is a discussion on K2 = Retarted Company within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As u all know, i have transfered to orc side 2 weeks in order to do that i have bought ...
Page: 1

saca

As u all know, i have transfered to orc side 2 weeks in order to do that i have bought 2.4 KC / G1 and when i completed the transfer i wanted to pk.. So i went to PUS to buy some scrolls.. when i tried to buy an HP scroll an error appears..
    It says I dont have enough G1 but that cant be.. I have bought 2.4 G1 and used 1.6 for NT i have 800 G1 left but it says -1513 I was like WTF.. I have sended a couple of CS tickets The past 2 weeks.. They keep saying the same answers like we will fix this issue soon have patient.. Yesterday I got this:

, xxxxx!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. It appears that this issue has already been resolved. If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to submit a new support ticket. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online. Happy hunting!

Regards,

CSR Vanthiella

But They didnt took any action on my account..
    after that i send again and the say we are caring about your previous ticket
    in which writes your problem is solved. Now they keep closing my tickets.

I'm tired of buying scrolls with my coins since coins are hard to get nowadays..

Way to go k2

GG

Ps.. any had this kind problem ;/?

K2 fails at pleasing the customer for the (insert number of customer support tickets here) time.

Any other company would be out of business, they don't realize they are very lucky because they have a product (the game only) that people want. People only put up with K2s shit service because of this factor alone. if you have problems with the company just keep sending letters and reporting their crap service and the problems u experience from customer service, to lag and dc, to hacking and scamming, etc to the Better Business Bureau.

CSR Vanthiella

This CSR IS a retard..

I just got a similar message from her when I sent a CS saying that my gender change didnt work and they still took 400g1 credits for it. She replied say9ing.. it appears that the gender change was performed on your character on the 04/02/2007 ... when Im clearly STILL MALE.. i think this CSR needs to get a grip or reality.

didinino

I'm tired of buying scrolls with my coins since coins are hard to get nowadays..[/b]
    omg did u ever farm for coins in ur life?
    its easy, it pays and its fun.

my friend had EXACTLY the same issue as u have, and instead of closing the ticket they made the -1600 into +1600.
    so he received 1600 G1 for free. ...

Call them and spam at them xD!!!!
    mmm...we all know they're retards.Maybe you can keep sending or just go post on official forums.

my friend had EXACTLY the same issue as u have, and instead of closing the ticket they made the -1600 into +1600.
    so he received 1600 G1 for free. ...[/b]
    hehehe ^^ who is this lucky guy ? :X
    (well its the 1st time that k2 ever gifted me with something ^^ )

anyone have a phone number for k2 that works?

mammlea2

yellow pages

deller8

now i know why i spell "retarded" retarted.

i played on xigenon with you gays for way to long, you made me dumb.

Touchfemale

dammit :mellow:

SouljaPriest

i wouldn't spam my friend did it too ... after he did he gets a bannn!! lol xD

Any other company would be out of business, they don't realize they are very lucky because they have a product (the game only) that people want. People only put up with K2s shit service because of this factor alone. if you have problems with the company just keep sending letters and reporting their crap service and the problems u experience from customer service, to lag and dc, to hacking and scamming, etc to the Better Business Bureau. [/b]
    yeppp so true...

this company would be out of bussiness if it wasnt for the game itself..

they need to learn so much about costumer service, waste of time bothering to send tickets

so he received 1600 G1 for free. ...[/b]
    sounds like a good idea