Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should Radiatasoul be banned?

This is a discussion on Should Radiatasoul be banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive had enough with these scammers getting away with crap because people dont have proof a measely screenshot or so. ...
Page: 1

Default Should Radiatasoul be banned?

Ive had enough with these scammers getting away with crap because people dont have proof a measely screenshot or so.

They are using the market place, asking to be sharers and no one does anything about it.

Why cant the community(us) The Legit people that support this website have our say and if enough people can vote with the ban he should be banned.

ive seen enough proof already as hes selling the items in pms the ones that went missing.

he has no records of buying these items.he had no items ingame close to what he is selling before the scam.

They act smart like a Murderer thats dumped the body cops kno he did it but they cant find the body to prove it.

we have the power we can do something about this crap

GET RID OF THESE GUYS no questions asked

This goes for all these scammers that get away with it

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

+1 to this idea, maybe an active moderator from C-West would be sweet just cuz alot of the people who use ko4life atm are C-Westerians and someone whose active in C-West knows what goes down and shiz

Banned Senior Member

ooooh snap. tommay's routing the gang.

grab the pitchforks!

+1 to getting rid of the maggot.

although, it still probably wont happen.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

We all say ban scammers

+1 bann faggots

No wonder that duechebag was selling a DAMN gabs Adamant +7 for merely 150 USD

WTF? serioslly is ovious

best part, i have more plp pming me he was trying to sell them via pms shard+9 etc, which he still sold to kyle or thing i believe, like really man, u aint gonna fking randomly get all the items me and emmo lost , randomly have all of them to sell. AND he claims hes a reseller, the guy is selling them $50-75$ cheaper then anyone...

also @ tommy, yes, they do try to be slick no REAL proof but its everyone how he randomly got the items, trying to find a loophole around the T.o.s like this shit is k2 when plp can use common sense, something K2's CS doesnt have to just notice hes a plain scammer

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    Ive had enough with these scammers getting away with crap because people dont have proof a measely screenshot or so.

They are using the market place, asking to be sharers and no one does anything about it.

Why cant the community(us) The Legit people that support this website have our say and if enough people can vote with the ban he should be banned.

ive seen enough proof already as hes selling the items in pms the ones that went missing.

he has no records of buying these items.he had no items ingame close to what he is selling before the scam.

They act smart like a Murderer thats dumped the body cops kno he did it but they cant find the body to prove it.

we have the power we can do something about this crap

GET RID OF THESE GUYS no questions asked

This goes for all these scammers that get away with it
    LMAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Says it all. No1's fault, but your own.

omgosh, this reminds me of a news story I saw once. This voodoo/fortune lady told people that if they gave her their money for a weekend she could do a bless over it and they would become wealthier. Needless to say she ran off with thousands of dollars from all these people, up to 10k from one guy. On one hand what she did was really really wrong, and the other hand you couldn't help but laugh at the dummies that handed over their money to her.
    Sorry but you do really need good proof to 'ban" people. Otherwise banning people could just be about popularity contests.

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post

I believe the legit people are not being affected by this scammers.

You might need to replace Legit with Trustables for your cause here.

its obvious that he did it. his story about buying from a guy who sells all his items for "cheap" was the worst excuse ever. I'd ban his ass!

but ko4life has always been run by rules so its iffy.. i know you cwest guys are furious, i would be too. but you gotta look from mods/admins view too.

This topic has been marked as spam and Removed

thank you for getting scammed

seriously this guy is selling all happynoob items and happyhoe thanks for ko4life ofc

why thanks to ko4life ? Because Plodez said its happynoob and happyhoe fault that gave him access

so if someone made usd deal with that guy and got scammed its their fault for sending him money ?

Anyway a 100% proof is he selling the shard+12 which is 2 on the server one with me and the other with happynoob

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    LMAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Says it all. No1's fault, but your own.
    are u stan with the girlfriend wendy?

hes the one who ALWAYS ran with a DB, if couldnt kill with cp they towned immediately

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    its obvious that he did it. his story about buying from a guy who sells all his items for "cheap" was the worst excuse ever. I'd ban his ass!

but ko4life has always been run by rules so its iffy.. i know you cwest guys are furious, i would be too. but you gotta look from mods/admins view too.
    mods /admins is the Judge they Do the ban

We are the Jury we say guilty or not

And that fucker is Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    hes the one who ALWAYS ran with a DB, if couldnt kill with cp they towned immediately
    so if it is him with the Girlfriend wendy
    Hes actually a Scammer himself Gratz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast