Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Should Radiatasoul be banned?

This is a discussion on Should Radiatasoul be banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tommmay so if it is him with the Girlfriend wendy Hes actually a Scammer himself Gratz Please ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    so if it is him with the Girlfriend wendy
    Hes actually a Scammer himself Gratz
    Please explain... That sounds like a juicy story, Stan is on a mission to get babashoppers from ko4life banned.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Please explain... That sounds like a juicy story, Stan is on a mission to get babashoppers from ko4life banned.

Stan+wendy= http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...llipop-318019/

Need deep details but that's already golden haha ty.

Sorry for the guys loss though.

wow

why this shit is taking long

i got scammed by the same guy while ago Made shit load of topic's none listen to me

The funny thing is he still scamming i thought he already made 5k + from sinins and seltun

old sinins / Seltun gone in the same way

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_CKtYCRIc]YouTube - They See Me Rollin' (Original)[/ame]

[QUOTE=HaMaDFtw;2837771]This topic has been marked as spam and Removed

Anyway a 100% proof is[/ he selling the shard+12 which is 2 on the server one with me and the other with happynoob[QUOTE]

Ya, and I maded this +12reb shard.... so bad he got hacked , he paid so much for it

BAN THE HACKERS/SCAMMERS, even if Happynoob was rough with me in our trading, he dont deserve to be hacked!

Tommmay you make a valid point.

In no way is this our(mods/admins) fault. If there had been a thread made about the guy, by the community , about his sharing habits...... then the community would have been alerted. Its not like we(mods/admins) know the guy is a scammer when he posts a reply or a pm to someone's sharing thread. The one thing that this site has always been good for it ALERTING the community ...... the jury bumping the topic. The guy gets a bad rep.... etc.

We just cant go around banning all just becuz some people claim this guy or that guy is a scammer. Its just not fair. What is fair is that everyone is allowed to ask around , search cheater/scammer threads and do proper homework before letting a person share an account or even buy/sell and item to someone. The community has always been good about running to make a post about someone that is shady. Its not our fault if people get screwed becuz they dont read or dont want to take the time to make a proper thread. If i were selling/buying a high dollar item, Im taking screenshots and keeping records. If I were sharing with someone , im keeping detailed information. Why some of these guys dont do this is beyond me. Thus they run here demanding justice without even the slightest bit of effort on their part to secure anything. They(you the members of the community) let this go on....... not us mods/admins. The jury has to do their part and that is be responsible for their deals/shares and make the appropriate threads to help keep the community alert and get shady fuckers banned.

Here's a good example of using bad judgement and even less effort to secure one's items:

Most people consider/know MrCuban is a scammer of items from Puffy. There were tons of replys to his threads of claims against him. Never was there any threads made about him with proof. Then one day Buraq actually makes the thread and bam.... scammer gone. A month or two later.... Hamad shares with this known scammer and nearly gets screwed. Why?

While writing my last post I received pm with older proof from a responsible sharer. RadiataSoul is banned now.

WTF do you guys want? The lynch mob wants him banned but some of the people he's scammed doesnt want him banned so he can pay them back. Jesus fucking christ.... thankless job.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Tommmay you make a valid point.

In no way is this our(mods/admins) fault. If there had been a thread made about the guy, by the community , about his sharing habits...... then the community would have been alerted. Its not like we(mods/admins) know the guy is a scammer when he posts a reply or a pm to someone's sharing thread. The one thing that this site has always been good for it ALERTING the community ...... the jury bumping the topic. The guy gets a bad rep.... etc.

We just cant go around banning all just becuz some people claim this guy or that guy is a scammer. Its just not fair. What is fair is that everyone is allowed to ask around , search cheater/scammer threads and do proper homework before letting a person share an account or even buy/sell and item to someone. The community has always been good about running to make a post about someone that is shady. Its not our fault if people get screwed becuz they dont read or dont want to take the time to make a proper thread. If i were selling/buying a high dollar item, Im taking screenshots and keeping records. If I were sharing with someone , im keeping detailed information. Why some of these guys dont do this is beyond me. Thus they run here demanding justice without even the slightest bit of effort on their part to secure anything. They(you the members of the community) let this go on....... not us mods/admins. The jury has to do their part and that is be responsible for their deals/shares and make the appropriate threads to help keep the community alert and get shady fuckers banned.

Here's a good example of using bad judgement and even less effort to secure one's items:

Most people consider/know MrCuban is a scammer of items from Puffy. There were tons of replys to his threads of claims against him. Never was there any threads made about him with proof. Then one day Buraq actually makes the thread and bam.... scammer gone. A month or two later.... Hamad shares with this known scammer and nearly gets screwed. Why?

Slm my name is there

well i almost got screwed because i wanted to play on the best acc .. not mrcuban

Chukaro

but thanksgod danny saved me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    While writing my last post I received pm with older proof from a responsible sharer. RadiataSoul is banned now.

WTF do you guys want? The lynch mob wants him banned but some of the people he's scammed doesnt want him banned so he can pay them back. Jesus fucking christ.... thankless job.

I'm just gonna make a rule. Once 3 ppl call sum1 a scammer on ko4life, they get perma banned. No questions asked. Is that what you guys want?

Post fucking proof. Screen-shots, vent recordings, video.

Or...or....or stop sharing your accounts. I hate to say it but most of the time it's your own damned fault for trusting a guy with UDS that lives 4 thousand miles away cuz he "sounds trusty".....

my question for u mods is what can be established as proof.. this is something that can clear arguements up... u ask for ss n etc but isnt it just as logical when it is confirmed that there is only 2x shard 12 rb on the server since its such a rare item and along with that he had a wp +3 when there maybe less tha 10 of those on the server and theres an account that had both those items go missing? isnt itlogical to ask where they cam from since how rare they are? now if it was a shard 8 or a chd 8 i would agree with u draven n plodez n justin but common really how many ppl are running around with +12 rb shards other than the 2 that are confirmed

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    my question for u mods is what can be established as proof.. this is something that can clear arguements up... u ask for ss n etc but isnt it just as logical when it is confirmed that there is only 2x shard 12 rb on the server since its such a rare item and along with that he had a wp +3 when there maybe less tha 10 of those on the server and theres an account that had both those items go missing? isnt itlogical to ask where they cam from since how rare they are? now if it was a shard 8 or a chd 8 i would agree with u draven n plodez n justin but common really how many ppl are running around with +12 rb shards other than the 2 that are confirmed

I see your point. But my point was we require proof and stop giving your information out to people. Two totally different objectives.

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    I see your point. But my point was we require proof and stop giving your information out to people. Two totally different objectives.

u didnt answer me:P what is proof? cant u as a moderator use ur own discreation, is it not true there is 2x 12 rb shards n that it? is it not true that sinins and noob had tem 1 ea and now noobs is missing and he pops up with one.... if noobs was accounted for than ok but it isnt and along with the wp3 prbly cud name majority of the ppl with em and we can all make sure they still got em if needed but i know hes banned and im not going on bout him its about the future scammer and how we can hanle similiar situatons...but yeah i think u guys do ur best and i know its hard when u hear 2 sides of the story and have nothing in stone but i think this is kinda clear

Ok im back now, it was along holiday period here in England so i wasn't about to get online, sorry guys alcohol and friends took my time.

He is banned perm now.

Edit: Funkz as for proof, it can be anything that can back your accusations up, whether that be MSN logs, paypal chargeback screenshots, or in this instance a pm with him selling the items.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

We are discussing the possibility of a C-West market section moderator(s) in the staff section and will let you guys know our decision when it becomes available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12