Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Show your pride for your clan or server!

This is a discussion on Show your pride for your clan or server! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BUT I WAS NOT IN THERE?...
Page: 4

gunit111

BUT I WAS NOT IN THERE?

Originally posted by Eths
    Last month Queen of Seraph, this month Queen of Utopian_Knights, what is next the next clan she will become Queen?
    Who knows? I might try out for this really uber elite grade 5 clan if they'll let me in

I've only been in 4 clans my entire life...not exactly the biggest clan hopper there is. You've been in just as many clans as I have, if not more.

So to answer your question, I'm the queen of any clan that I'm in...simply because they love wendy.

TheSin

lol im not temp, temp is my girlfriend. She can post herself on her own name. Get your facts straight before you post some shit

gunit111

Last month Queen of Seraph, this month Queen of Utopian_Knights, what is next the next clan she will become Queen?
    Its nothing worng with being a man in a game scaming other men dont mean u are gay but it just mean u have the emo in u to cyber mean :rollseyes:

Ashira

Originally posted by Wendolyn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wendolyn)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheSin
    uhm okay, i still say Attention whore ftl.

ps. better shut your mouth yourself wendolyn, your the ho here (msn convo's are fun arent they?)
    Yeah they are Temptation, if you're going to try to flame me, at least use your real name you lesbo whore.[/b]
    LOL, this is not me :P

Banned

sorry no queen of UK....we only have a king and thats me....i like sharing my love all around to the ladies....no one woman can satisfy me....sorry so no queen for our clan :P :lol:

wako0

Originally posted by Ashira+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ashira)</div>
    Originally posted by Wendolyn@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheSin

uhm okay, i still say Attention whore ftl.

ps. better shut your mouth yourself wendolyn, your the ho here (msn convo's are fun arent they?)

Yeah they are Temptation, if you're going to try to flame me, at least use your real name you lesbo whore.
    LOL, this is not me :P[/b]
    You're still a lesbo whore.

:wub:

Banned Senior Member

anyways....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234