Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sick of This.........

This is a discussion on Sick of This......... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I decided i wanted to kill urik blades to level up faster so went and bought myself and iron bow, ...
Page: 1

stevouk

I decided i wanted to kill urik blades to level up faster so went and bought myself and iron bow, anyway...i was at urik blades training and a mage sat behind me, i put a question mark as to say what do you want and he said, just checking if your KOXp so i thought fuck this....went to DTS and got a priest to buff and heal me was there for 10 mins and a full party came over KOXP reportia and all this bullshit...i have been a ranger for 10-20 mins and been accused of cheating twice, i just wanted a little rant but what is going on...i am a legit player and getting accused of shit just because of been a ranger...im going to change back to sin

But for all you rangers out there i feel deadly sorry for you

RANT RANT RANT.... h34r: h34r: h34r:

its always been the same, this is what legit archers have to deal with on a regular basis

Haha

Banned

maybe stop koexping :unsure:

xD

stevouk

Its stupid though because its the fastest way i can lvl up but cant lvl up without getting stupid idiots saying i am KOXP or whatever

Banned

no fastest way is ew party in cz or tc in eslant

stevouk

maybe stop koexping :unsure:
    xD[/b]

Rofl if i was a KOXP i would be lvl 70 by now...

stevouk

Knowing k2 though they will ban legit players and leave the KOXP dickheads...its annoying coz i am 150% legit

Banned

Rofl if i was a KOXP i would be lvl 70 by now...[/b]
    i know ur 71 now :lol:

stevouk

i know ur 71 now :lol:[/b]

I wish :P

back to topic though they should just think up some ingenius idea to get rid of KOXP!

WOAH! thought of one! let ban turkish I.P's ffs

KO4fun

I decided i wanted to kill urik blades to level up faster so went and bought myself and iron bow, anyway...i was at urik blades training and a mage sat behind me, i put a question mark as to say what do you want and he said, just checking if your KOXp so i thought fuck this....went to DTS and got a priest to buff and heal me was there for 10 mins and a full party came over KOXP reportia and all this bullshit...i have been a ranger for 10-20 mins and been accused of cheating twice, i just wanted a little rant but what is going on...i am a legit player and getting accused of shit just because of been a ranger...im going to change back to sin

But for all you rangers out there i feel deadly sorry for you

RANT RANT RANT.... h34r: h34r: h34r:[/b]
    Happens to me alot when i play archer. I have gotten used to it i guess. The best thing you can do is just ignore them and keep lvling. Watch your back though because inevitably someone will lure something on you just to see if you koxp. That is funny as hell when they try and lure and you dont attack it because you dont use koxp. They get killed about 50% of the time when they lure on me i have noticed.

stevouk

Happens to me alot when i play archer. I have gotten used to it i guess. The best thing you can do is just ignore them and keep lvling. Watch your back though because inevitably someone will lure something on you just to see if you koxp. That is funny as hell when they try and lure and you dont attack it because you dont use koxp. They get killed about 50% of the time when they lure on me i have noticed.[/b]
    What i would be bothered most about is if they did report me....even though i dont use KOXP and KO just banned me because of their report....pisses me off thats all lol. im changing back to sin its much more peacful

Banned

i say ban you down with steve xD

KO4fun

What i would be bothered most about is if they did report me....even though i dont use KOXP and KO just banned me because of their report....pisses me off thats all lol. im changing back to sin its much more peacful[/b]
    another thing, i usually party people that ask and when they see i dont use koxp they quit the party. So dont worry about the little kids and there report subject threats. As for me i will go back and forth between sin and archer it just depends on what i want to get accomplished for the day.

stevouk

i say ban you down with steve xD[/b]

Gýft Tez pls aga

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast