Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sick of the damn KOEXP's

This is a discussion on Sick of the damn KOEXP's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have u check out lately in moradon the farming spots, i mean: * Spoilers * Glypodonts Crowded by koexp archers/mages, ...
Page: 1

DeHealer

Have u check out lately in moradon the farming spots, i mean:
    * Spoilers
    * Glypodonts
    Crowded by koexp archers/mages, they have auto loot, auto heal, i tried to kill them with a Shadow Seeker, but couldnt do so..
    Where are the gm's, wheres a x-crap patch to stop this shit, and let us legit players farm some noah??
    This personally sucks big time, and makes me wanna think about another game to play!!! Any suggestions :P

Banned

x-trap sucks, it stopps the hackers for like 30 minutes then they find some way to disable it.

we almost have no gm´s online and most of the gms are turks now i guess so they sleep when americans playes.

k2 dont care to mutch about this,they cared alot when heavenfire got premium bypass xD

aeonsave

i have posted this on ko fourms a while back they dont seem to care much becuse once they ban them they come right back with another char same name diff number

its sucks

Azraim

Just gold-bar compagnies and if u check ban list which is posted on official forum, u will see a lots of bans every weeks but they always come back

tamachan

Have u check out lately in moradon the farming spots, i mean:
    * Spoilers
    * Glypodonts
    Crowded by koexp archers/mages, they have auto loot, auto heal, i tried to kill them with a Shadow Seeker, but couldnt do so..
    Where are the gm's, wheres a x-crap patch to stop this shit, and let us legit players farm some noah??
    This personally sucks big time, and makes me wanna think about another game to play!!! Any suggestions :P[/b]
    I suggest u stop complaining and just quit since most of u people just complain about it and do nothing about it.
    How about u guys form a ANTI koxp Team and shout in moradon : BAN KOXPERS OR WE WILL QUIT.

Banned

I suggest u stop complaining and just quit since most of u people just complain about it and do nothing about it.
    How about u guys form a ANTI koxp Team and shout in moradon : BAN KOXPERS OR WE WILL QUIT.[/b]

ye like that will work

no 1 to read it

DeHealer

LMAO, whos gonna read our shouts??
    Gm's?? rofl, they are barely online, fat asses
    Thats why im complaining about it, cause i feel so useless about stoping it, not even luring mobs to kill them works, cause they have auto pot- auto minor

Ignore Me Senior Member

Any suggestions :P[/b]
    All you can do is get angry and KS the macro.

Every new patch means they need a new release of the hack.
    K2 have let us down leaving this patch on for so long.

necro_

No matter WHAT! there will always be koxp rats..if u cant live with it quit go to wow or sumfn lol

SilentDaemon

jerks!

Azraim

Thats why im complaining about it, cause i feel so useless about stoping it, not even luring mobs to kill them works, cause they have auto pot- auto minor[/b]
    A lots of ppl who koxp atm work for gold bar compagnies. Even if they are banned they come back with a new char and do it again and again. As some1 said, live with it

It's not even those guys that really bother me. It's the chars that 2 weeks ago were lvl 65 now there lvl 75+. There's eather a new xp bug/hack or ppl are so lame they have 5 ppl lvling the account. Which is just as bad a s koxp IMHO.

silverbuffer18

x-trap sucks, it stopps the hackers for like 30 minutes then they find some way to disable it.

we almost have no gm´s online and most of the gms are turks now i guess so they sleep when americans playes.

k2 dont care to mutch about this,they cared alot when heavenfire got premium bypass xD[/b]
    more like 15 minutes, dcz sucks and wars

waton

if you go cz these days..you see nothing but wallhack - speedhack - autotown and shit..
    same goes for bdw...how can you win when 4 orc archers standing at your spawn shooting arrows...

its sick..the game is retarded..just like the network

ye like that will work

no 1 to read it[/b]

Thats why im complaining about it, cause i feel so useless about stoping it, not even luring mobs to kill them works, cause they have auto pot- auto minor[/b]
    Its called sarcasm guys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast