Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sick of the damn KOEXP's

This is a discussion on Sick of the damn KOEXP's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah fuck the gavolts -.- KOXP isiloon, felankor, ultima ftw!...
Page: 2

nah fuck the gavolts -.-

KOXP isiloon, felankor, ultima ftw!

just kill the guy that makes xtrap bypass, who was he, bragman?

idiot-z

I agree it really sucks. I saw a bp hit a clannie for 1900 when he was buffed as a sin in border war. I also got 3 hit combo from the bp in 2 seconds and it wasnt lag because everyone was taling about it. At on point i saw a warrior and the bp outrun a sin using lightfeet. I said screw it and just sat in town. 6 out of 8 orcs were cheating so why bother. One thing i did notice though is we only lost by 14 kills eventhough they were chaeting so that proves the old saying you can cheat your way to high lvl, buy you still suck because you dont know how to play.

zheka1k

No matter WHAT! there will always be koxp rats..if u cant live with it quit go to wow or sumfn lol[/b]
    NO!!!!! not wow, come to cabal online and play with me

tamachan

LMAO, whos gonna read our shouts??
    Gm's?? rofl, they are barely online, fat asses
    Thats why im complaining about it, cause i feel so useless about stoping it, not even luring mobs to kill them works, cause they have auto pot- auto minor[/b]
    Like i said... ban koxpers or WE QUIT.

Gm ignores you all then just quit the dumb game Live ur life to the fullest and who knows? You might have ur own Game company and own a f**king ass kicking game that is 10 Times better than ko.

koxpers been there since gavolts dropped the scales, and since glypodonts dropped those bezoars.....

it's not that K2 dont do anything about koxper, they cant.

KO is an old game, is too easy to hack / exploit.

btw PRO koxper farms Greed / Ultima / Felankor / Isiloon instead of gavolts and mastadon now.

A new Era has arrived

tindall

Hard to stop this, they will just keep coming Maybe if we all run around saying "Godzilla Godzilla!" then maybe they would leave. :lol:

jaymaniac6

hey guys at least it ain't as bad as about a year or so ago... With these koxpers u either gotta deal with it or god forbid ask k2 4 there help... Koxpering has gotten better... I Memba wherever I walked there were koxpers...

Koxpers r always going 2 b here so either report them or deal with it

Pz

nathan16

tell the turks a new internet cafe has opened

tamachan

tell the turks a new internet cafe has opened [/b]
    and then put key loggers and hack every GB account they make

mostly chinese ppl work for gb companies, e.g., janck and bonuss in akara, they farm ultima and strongest bf mobs.
    anyway, if k2 asks a CC numbers to make an acc or a click and buy customer number, then they cant come again and again.

wrong ?

nathan16

but when there in the new internet cafe blow it up

necro_

lol

tamachan

Just quit the game already.... They farm Gbs to make Money, You guys are the main Root... If you all Quit, Turks have no one to Challenge other than noob dupers, They get bored and leaves, China players got no reason to farm, K2 gets angry and you guys dont have to worry anymore shit.
    Everybody loses except you guys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast