Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SICK OF GETTING DC EVERY 5 MINS AND HACKERS IN GAME !

This is a discussion on SICK OF GETTING DC EVERY 5 MINS AND HACKERS IN GAME ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzz i dont know why we all get DC in every 5 minutes! (TR ip). but I m suspecting that ...
Page: 1

ExerBalachor

zzzz i dont know why we all get DC in every 5 minutes! (TR ip). but I m suspecting that K2 doing it on purpose cuz of turkish hackers/cheaters in game (RONARK). such that, so many 5 arrow hackers in game, now it is so popular! increasing all of the hacks and cheats and tbl things K2 now cant prevent this ??? their solution is to DC ppl who NOT use it ? i m also from turkey and SICK OF TURKISH cheating ppl !! STOP GETTING DC US AQ !!! JUST WORK MORE AND AVOID THIS HACK SHIT !!!

I myself take SS everyday of all kinds of hackers, MANY OF THEM STILL IN GAME !! HIGH LVL PPL ALSO USE IT BUT SOMEHOW THEY DONT GET BANNED AND STILL DOING IT !!

K2 !! READ THIS !! WORK MORE !! CARRY SOME CLINT SIDE files into SERVER SIDE !!

lil_mageskillz

yes ive been seeing also many turkish players being dced like all of them at the same time.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

It's not K2 network, TTnet, turkey's internet provider, has been having connection problems the past 2 days and turk's have been geting dced on all servers.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

It's not K2 network, TTnet, turkey's internet provider, has been having connection problems the past 2 days and turk's have been geting dced on all servers.[/b]
    yup, pretty cool when your pking tho

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

well, i thought turkey have only one provider (TTnet) ... so if it breaks everyone one out of turkey got dc.. thats it, its not only on ronark, on logos turks dc'ed at csw xD was really funny

Psy

k2 condones hacking, as evident from their "second chance" offer

is problem at all servers ... and when turks got dc hack why you dont make same post ? why u dont make same post when legit people geting dc ? you guys want koxp, and u get dc for it ^^

and when server gona be full all time is tr dc .. in night is all cool

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

is problem at all servers ... and when turks got dc hack why you dont make same post ? why u dont make same post when legit people geting dc ? you guys want koxp, and u get dc for it ^^

and when server gona be full all time is tr dc .. in night is all cool[/b]
    server crash again.. ';-/

sub

skool hols, too much players on game, server crashes lol

Banned

yup, pretty cool when your pking tho [/b]
    i agree

kinda boring if u the only one in cz

Banned

Gotta love C-west

I remember a year or so ago when dies was flooded with this shit. made alot of people quit the game. >.< hope they get this fixed asap

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

well, i thought turkey have only one provider (TTnet) ... so if it breaks everyone one out of turkey got dc.. thats it, its not only on ronark, on logos turks dc&#39;ed at csw xD was really funny [/b]
    and we tried to capitalize, but we didnt have kenraali lol i cant kill crystal solo xD

yup, pretty cool when your pking tho [/b]
    ... better for bossing

got so many bosses the last few days cuz turks havent been able to run em constantly. lol i saw TK today
    didnt have any1 to kill it with. and a turk warrior/healer showed up so i passed it, 10mins later i ran by and its still there xD yada yada yada it coined us

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

Justin my rogue is still in Logos, pm angie, i gave her my sin to play... 4 free... all items r still on it! just pm her... :P

The DC hack is almost 3 weeks old and I for one am fucking sick and tired of it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast