Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sick and tired of being called koxper ¬¬

This is a discussion on Sick and tired of being called koxper ¬¬ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div> Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren @ <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989 lol -_- OMG forum spammer!!! :blink: Naaah just kidding. ...
Page: 2

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989

lol -_-

OMG forum spammer!!! :blink:

Naaah just kidding. :P

If you would be called koxper even by those that usually pk with you, wouldn't you want to clean out your name? :rollseyes:
    get a NCS.And dont give a fuck if turks call u koxper.Im 99% sure they are the koxper.[/b]
    I don't care about unknown turks calling me koxper...I care if some Spanish speakers which usually pk with me in the same party, are from the same country and I used to have at msn call me like that...I'm just posting this pic to shut them all and actually I uncovered one of them, which called me koxper because I killed both warders once and then I found out he was np transfering at ronark (posted the pics in here too...I'll post more later)

Banned

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ArminVanBuuren)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    nearly the same name only 1 more i?
    yeah, just 1 more i...that's the only difference...

To Tez/Aja: I know is an awesome DJ...last week he made me the favor of sending some Birthday Greeting to my Girlfriend at his radio show...and the third item is not a scroll...is a skill you get when you become commander during wars. It is called Whiping (also said this at 4th or 5th post lol)...once war/invasion ends, you cannot use it anymore 'till next war (and that's only if you become commander again)[/b]
    cool send me some music from him i dont get his show over here in the US....also whipping command....umm u know i am am top tanked human clan....also commander when i go to wars....never saw it....how do i use it

i know the charge command....just click on greeting and all go cazy around me....so whats this other skill

ArminVanBuuren

When getting your ride just open the skills menu, and in General skills you'll see 3 new icons...get Whiping one at your skillbar and you are done.

Those greetings and provoking can be done also by the other two icons. ^_^

PS: I will try to upload some of his shows and send you the link...if not possible, his show can be gotten by winamp, on shoutcast radio at D I G I T A L L Y - I M P O R T E D Station...every thursday from 8pm to 10pm (Netherlands schedule...for Peru is 2pm to 4pm...don't know your location though)

PS2: lol, gotcha...NJ...then you'll be getting the show at 1pm to 3pm. ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren
    When getting your ride just open the skills menu, and in General skills you'll see 3 new icons...get Whiping one at your skillbar and you are done.

Those greetings and provoking can be done also by the other two icons. *^_^

PS: I will try to upload some of his shows and send you the link...if not possible, his show can be gotten by winamp, on shoutcast radio at D I G I T A L L Y - I M P O R T E D *Station...every thursday from 8pm to 10pm (Netherlands schedule...for Peru is 2pm to 4pm...don't know your location though)

PS2: lol, gotcha...NJ...then you'll be getting the show at 1pm to 3pm. *^_^
    nice ty i will have to check it out from work...that would be cool if i got to listen to it at work

winamp thought i dont have is it free shoutcast

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Kenner
    3.2k hp with no hp buff, ımpressıve okı?
    Lol...apparentely you have never heard of Far Buffing :P

My base HP is 1734...with 1500 hp buff I get this due to the quest jewels (which give 591 hp) and my goblin armor (which gives ~200 hp more)

To Tez/Aja: just download winamp from www.winamp.com and shoutcast is one of the options you get...you don't have to pay if you download the free version and if you don't know how to use it, pm me and I'll give you a gide on how to use it. No one in this world deserves being unable of listening Armin Van Buuren mixing. :wub:

Sh11t

?

its something to make u retards post the same question 3 times , sh11t

bondage

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ArminVanBuuren)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sh11t

?
    It's WHIPING, a skill commanders get...is just like having light feet, but lasts the same as swift...is pretty useful imo...and even if you are mage you get it when getting your ride.[/b]
    Can't people even read threads before posting on them???? I had to quote myself for God's Sake!!!!

pitz

what is the red thing between ac buff and ac enchant??

just kidding .

on topic:

sux, armin, but that's wat u get once u become famous :wub:

Banned

feel my pain.

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Kennie
    feel my pain.
    Not really...mine is just a misunderstunding...yours is just envy. :P

I've fought you several times at Ronark while using Shylah, and can tell you are everything but a cheater (well, dunno if babashopper...just kidding :lol: )

to pitz: becoming famous??? lol...soon I'll be giving autographs at jail's door during DLW. :P

same happend to me last in last nights war acused of using koxp
    all because Kwik_save raped a few partys then the letters start to come in

Crazy2010

and there is an orc KOXPER rogue lvl 70+ smilier name as well. I have screenie where he shoot me arrow shower many times ,he is also banned

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    and there is an orc KOXPER rogue lvl 70+ *smilier name as well. I have screenie where he shoot me arrow shower many times ,he is also banned
    Yeah, his in-game nick is ArminVanBuren (with just a single U)...could you post the screenshot in here please?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast