Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sick and tired of being called koxper ¬¬

This is a discussion on Sick and tired of being called koxper ¬¬ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ArminVanBuuren)</div> <!--QuoteBegin- ic: what is that red thing between ac buff and ac enchant? :unsure: It's ...
Page: 3

OLD1953

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ArminVanBuuren)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ic:
    what is that red thing between ac buff and ac enchant? :unsure:
    It's WHIPING, a skill commanders get...is just like having light feet, but lasts the same as swift...is pretty useful imo...and even if you are mage you get it when getting your ride. ^_^[/b]
    HUH!! Well, I'll be damned, wish I'd known that while I was commander of DLW. Never did change my skillbar after war started, had it set up before.

heimdalll

Yes Luis u R cheater xD
    Stop killing my warders :P

Cya in game soon and good luck
    P.S. Say hello to KET

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by heimdalll
    Yes Luis u R cheater xD *
    Stop killing my warders :P

Cya in game soon and good luck *
    P.S. Say hello to KET *
    Hey Heimdall, you still owe me 10 bucks!!! :lol:

Your warders???? I don't see your name on them. :rollseyes:

Cya in game man, I'll send some greetings to her. :P

llJuanMall

They just want to kick ass like u do ^_^ but they dont have the skill so they just go KOXP <_< and just like pitz said, thats what u get when u become famous ^_^
    dont give up man hopefully they will get ban soon or later...... -_- Good luck in DLW and i still need help with my priest, need to lvl to 59 so we can go to the DLW

I <3 ArminVanBuuren BEST ROGUE EVER!!

nps: 60k+
    (not lvling cause of school) -_-

Million

lol try using lvl 72 skill in cz and not being calleda koxper

and hoping gm will be smart enuff to say its not koxp, like rest of noobs who call it koxp then apolgize.

ArminVanBuuren

Jajajaja llJuanMall, thought you had gone forever :lol: Don't worry man, Armin will stay for long long time...we get our capes in 15 more days, so we'll need you to heal...we are doing it with just a single party :P

To Million...I've faced many rogues with Blind...and once I was called koxper just because a guy was so noob to die against Shylah even after using Blinding on me <_< Every legit player will be called koxper someday...and knowing K2 as well, being called koxpers so many times could end as banning him just because of gossiping :angry:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123