Felix #2

This is a discussion on Felix #2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When you provide ample proof instead of speculation feel free to repost, otherwise don't bother.[/b] Wow.. are u really that ...
Page: 1

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

When you provide ample proof instead of speculation feel free to repost, otherwise don't bother.[/b]
    Wow.. are u really that stupid ?

i mean.. come on, need more proof? Felix even ADMITED on abusing it on his own rols+1 (why he would do that.. just being stupid, thats a lame excuse and u know that)

The screens didnt lie either, im sorry but not everyone is just making things up for his own benefits, like u just to get cama banned and/or zero unbanned

Locking that thread was another one of ur absolutely useless Admin abuses, but u might notice that too one day.

not to mention all the questions felix didnt answer yet or tried to avoid, call it what u want

Fact is, Felix did abuse the bug, for his own benefits, most likely everything matches up doesnt it? no one and i repeat, no one, not even you would be stupid enough destroying a rol+2, better yet using rols+1 just to try if the bug really worked.

getting away with blatant cheating, how does that feel like felix?

Banned

Banned

Felix tested it Schrotti...

He even wrote to Will and Lutz if i read right, that he found out about the bug and wanted to report it...

Schrotti youre a good guy, but now i think youre gone to far..

I dont know Felix passt, but i think this is sorta redicolous...

He tested it... End of story

Speed

why would anyone in the right mind test a bug with dual rols+1 to lose them? and then having to buy back for $$$ and even ask for clan items ?... seriously , just cause hes a ko4life admin now he can " test " bugs?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Felix tested it Schrotti...

He even wrote to Will and Lutz if i read right, that he found out about the bug and wanted to report it...

Schrotti youre a good guy, but now i think youre gone to far..

I dont know Felix passt, but i think this is sorta redicolous...

He tested it... End of story[/b]
    no.

ppl are ignoring the obvious

he tested it - abused it, whatever fits better for you

he didnt find out how the bug worked, neither is hes the one discovering it...

im going too far by accusing him of cheating ? I'm sorry not at all, i got the needed evidence

Felix' past, as in babashopping the shit out?

ridiculous topic? not at all

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Wow.. are u really that stupid ?

i mean.. come on, need more proof? Felix even ADMITED on abusing it on his own rols+1 (why he would do that.. just being stupid, thats a lame excuse and u know that)

The screens didnt lie either, im sorry but not everyone is just making things up for his own benefits, like u just to get cama banned and/or zero unbanned

Locking that thread was another one of ur absolutely useless Admin abuses, but u might notice that too one day.

not to mention all the questions felix didnt answer yet or tried to avoid, call it what u want

Fact is, Felix did abuse the bug, for his own benefits, most likely everything matches up doesnt it? no one and i repeat, no one, not even you would be stupid enough destroying a rol+2, better yet using rols+1 just to try if the bug really worked.

getting away with blatant cheating, how does that feel like felix?[/b]
    Actually I have answered all your questions , I told Will BEFORE I did it that someone was explaining it to me and I was checking if it was possible then we would explain how it was achived.

If I was going to do this for my own gains wouldn't I have not used my own stuff and used my own char? Also why would I really try and do all of this for a personal gain now after all these years of playing the game the way I do?

who would test a bug on rol's? really thats just stupid, buy some damn kek rings or hell some other cheap unique but rol's?

Banned

A mod status alone wont get u the "Powers" to test bugs...

Im quite sure alot of u here tryed a bug before...

Even i did, and i give a shit about it...

When i first heard about Exp bugging i didnt belive it at all, so i gathered some info about it, and i tryed to use the bug, and sadly it worked... i reported it aswell... and yea, thats in a fact the same as felix did, he tested, and reported...

TunaFishyMe

i dont understand why someone has to test a bug at all? Just informing K2 isnt enough? Why do you have to test it if its pretty obvious it already exists.

DragonFire

Why would you even do it? lol....I knew the bug worked and I don't even play ko...

TunaFishyMe

ive been through a lot of bugs during the time i played. I never bothered to "gather" information and "test it" in order to report it. I just reported to devile during ranking. why does a bug have to be "tested" in order for it to be reported?

Warned, inciting flames is fun!