Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

damn I suck

This is a discussion on damn I suck within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was being chased by some sins, I think kleanthis and weezy, so I attack obl like everyone else does ...
Page: 1

Default damn I suck

I was being chased by some sins, I think kleanthis and weezy, so I attack obl like everyone else does to get away, but I got EXP'ed. I'm like -8% for the last few days. =/ I also missed the war by 3 mins thanks to my computer just shitting on me. I give up I fail at lyfe. XD

Banned

Kleanthis exped me once too , at trolls i hate him :angry:

NooBZilla

owned

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Kleanthis exped me once too , at trolls i hate him *:angry:
    Well, I actually exped myself. It would be kind of funny if I hadn't lost so much exp the last few days. =/
    *sigh* I'm going to listen to depressing music now. Hurt by Johnny Cash will do.

.::HeatRush::.

Originally posted by +8 James

I was being chased by some sins, I think kleanthis and weezy, so I attack obl like everyone else does to get away, but I got EXP'ed. I'm like -8% for the last few days. =/ I also missed the war by 3 mins thanks to my computer just shitting on me. I give up I fail at lyfe. XD
    just continue ur life and dont look back, eventually u would get a better day or just get even :lol:

cpo4

lesson learned----try to town

haha. yeah I should have done that but I thought to myself "maybe if I don't town from these sins, sins wont town/LF from me when I 1v1 them." kinda like karma, but nope, I got fucked over. XD

cpo4

happens to the best of us -_-

Reinhard

U suck?? i go first pls ;o

haha thats so fun to pull obl up to all the people when they are doing bifrost lawl.

Pwner4Last

U should have just use a magic attack on the obl, then they would have 0 mana, then u would have sleeped the obl, massived one of the rouges, parasite the other, then put a torment, then massive the other rouge, then see them town, but u didn't notice the 1million stealthed sins behind you, so u die in 2 sec, by SooryyGemeAver

Kleantis is newbie who always run away :angry:

Default Re: damn I suck

Originally posted by +8 James
    dont' worry I got exped 5 times yesterday in bifrost. that's why i reskill to hp priest again
    bp just don't have the hp at lvl 65 for taking hard hits <_<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol i got xp'ed by obl that way as well... funny thing is i nvr once thought of using a rock/using brightness.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast