WoW vs Lineage 2

This is a discussion on WoW vs Lineage 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In your opinion, wich one is better ? I am seriously thinking about buying one of these two games :P....
Page: 1

Amine

Default WoW vs Lineage 2

In your opinion, wich one is better ? I am seriously thinking about buying one of these two games :P.

susGe

after playing both i found them both to be a bit boring. Although from the start i enjoyed playing Lineage 2 a bit more. Wow for me i just cant get into. Everytime i start playing it i just get incredibly bored, and if the start out is no fun i really dont want to put the time into getting to a place where it will be fun. Im guessing WOW is one of those games thats really only fun if you got a bunch of people to play it with.

KalaBunga Senior Member

Lineage2 > wow
    Lineage2 Private Server a good one > wow

i play lineage2 but after 3 years of it it kinda got boring then i started privte servers :-O enjoyed the vast leveling and the massive castle siege

wow just sucks if you come to that game for PK only thing i enjoy is a good 1 vs 1 played all the battlegrounds more.

i would say : Buy WoW , Play lineage2 of private servers

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

wow pk enjoyed me for a few days. good thing of wow is that you can keep killing mobs without having to worry about your money (this sometimes is a problem for me in ko)
    never done lineage ^^

BoShkE

Lineage2 > wow
    Lineage2 Private Server a good one > wow
    i play lineage2 but after 3 years of it it kinda got boring then i started privte servers :-O enjoyed the vast leveling and the massive castle siege
    wow just sucks if you come to that game for PK only thing i enjoy is a good 1 vs 1 played all the battlegrounds more.
    i would say : Buy WoW , Play lineage2 of private servers[/b]
    +1

KalaBunga Senior Member

playing l2 ahgain on private server cald lineage2forever :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

urm, no lineage sucks <_<

nephiha

ummmm never played linage 1 or 2

but imho wow suks
    at first u think wow good gun graphisc and game but after u play abit it gets really boring fast
    tried playing it twice with about a year apart from both but in both cases after a week i stopped :S

Road

You have to realize that L2 does not have the player base WoW has. I would just go with WoW. WoW might be older or not have be good starting entertainment wise, its that I REALLY doubt L2 has all the things WoW has. I&#39;ve tried almost every MMORPG and I just have to say WoW is the best one out, it just gets subdivided by personal opinion afterwards. But just comparing them, face to face, WoW just blows away any MMORPG I&#39;ve ever tried. Does L2 even have Instances or world PvP zones? Or 10+ classes and 10 races? Yeah I wouldn&#39;t go with L2 unless you played a Private server.

Amine

About 14 Million people plays Lineage over all the world . What i actually like in Lineage II is the open PvP system, i mean you can actually attack anybody wherever and whenever you want.

Pve system is quite good actually, and does WoW has Castle sieges Wars ? No. Castle Siege Wars in L2 are absolutly amazing, it is like 150 vs 150 for god sake, and clan leaders can ride wyverms ( somekind of dragons ). Raid boss are fun, and it takes like 5-7 partys of 8 memebrs to defeat some Boss.

Amazing how many weapons there is in Lineage II .
    And @ cama , there is mana pots actually, you just have to advance a little bit in the game . Also, L2&#39;s graphics >>>> WoW&#39;s graphics .

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

And @ cama , there is mana pots actually, you just have to advance a little bit in the game . Also, L2&#39;s graphics >>>> WoW&#39;s graphics .[/b]
    i know very well where mana pots are...i was gm on a private server for l2 and also played to lvl 7x...i saw every mobs drop rate of items but there are no npc mana pots which limits u to normal attacking for majority of the game and saving mp pots for pk unless of course u play a private server which has mp pots enabled in the npc shops...but then the games just too easy cuz u can use ur strongest skills without needing to worry abotu mana so u lvl 100x faster etc no fun

Amazing how many weapons there is in Lineage II .[/b]
    not any more than any other game ive played

KalaBunga Senior Member

if you really want to feel out for you self www.lineage2forever.com and the castle siege are even more then 150 vs 150

1 clan is around 30-40 people 4 clans can be in a allaince 4x40 =160 players defending your castle + like 20 clans attacking = like 200 vs 800 .

If some one is ksing your you cant do anything in wow ahbout it or in ko.
    in lineage2 you just hold CTRL and Kill him.
    The only sad thing is that there are alot of Bots in the offcail lineage2 and they just keep coming even if ncsoft bans them the show up later anyway they kinda ruin the econic&#39;s of the offcail and thats why people buy there Adena of ebay you could say.

and btw lineage2> wow.
    And i know it i played both games to the max private and offcail.

Lineage2 5 race&#39;s

Lets not even start ahbout how manny classes they are yeah the most archers / classes / daggers are quit the same but not really the choose of what raise you pick and Dyes can afect your pvp greaty.
    And if your a bit of a good player you can counter any classes even if your a full tank in l2 you > most classes

j&#39;ai joué à wow et même etant un fan incontionel de warcraft3 j&#39;ai pas trop acroché
    ptétre pasque c un peut.. comment dire... long à jouer ^^
    il me donne envie de dormir