Silver prem

This is a discussion on Silver prem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it safe to buy silver now or should I wait untill the servers aint so messed up? :S and ...
Page: 1

Zoultan

Is it safe to buy silver now or should I wait untill the servers aint so messed up? :S and does power up store work fine now? also I wonder if it works to pay with visa credit card.. I dont wanna use klick nī buy again since the last time i got koed -.- lost 20$... ZzzZ <_<

Ayman4u

don&#39;t make silver now trust me :\ i made gold yesterday and cant log in so no point to make it and i recieved the kc and trina it not buged but u will just lose prem days :|

- hope they give prem days back

Zoultan

Hmm yea, might be wise to wait untill all works fine again :P but its k2 we are talkin about, so it can take a while <_< :P

apoth0r

There was a spell of this around 2 years ago if i remember rightly when i first started the game. We almost took it as the norm.
    I wouldn&#39;t buy premiums atm guys just as an act of protest, it may make k2 think, if my prem is up and it&#39;s still happening i will not buy it until it is sorted.

Zoultan

This really does suck :S Does someone now whats wrong with knight atm? itīs really annoyint, thats for sure.. Does it work to pay silver with visa?

i bought gold prem yesterday , got no problems