Silver premium and no trini

This is a discussion on Silver premium and no trini within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shame on k2 , I have 2 accounts first account I dint recieve trini but they send it later after ...
Page: 1

blaataap

Default Silver premium and no trini

Shame on k2 , I have 2 accounts first account I dint recieve trini but they send it later after i submit cs ticket but now for second account they write me this

Hail blaataap ! I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team

They never took the time to read the ticket.

CrusAd3R

i got the exact answer yesterday.

HiddenRage

Default Re: Silver premium and no trini

Originally posted by blaataap
    Shame on k2 , I have 2 accounts first account I dint recieve trini but they send it later after i submit cs ticket but now for second account they write me this *

Hail blaataap ! I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team

They never took the time to read the ticket.
    thats what they said 3 times when i complained about losing scrolls from dc's but on the 3rd time i waited a few days ( i kept sending same message) and after saying that another csrep gave me 400 kc back

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

theyve sended me exact the same answer about 7 times now

Xarvick

same for me

ur own fault guys
    dont pay retardet iditots, theyr not able to hold theyr promises. in fact u pay for a service witch u dont recive, ( missing trina )
    next part is the scrol bug, they can disaper b4 the 30mins are over if u get dbuffed or something else
    also u pay for lagging servers, ( its just server #3 cuz no prem members are there.. )
    and guys u also pay for a not working and buged Xtrap + cheating retards.

K2 dont steal ur money, u let them take it... K2 > you

santacrozbanana

same -_-

Unlimited

Yep, the gave me the same answers. Just keep sending em the same thing over and over, and they'll give you a refund.