Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

a simple idea (Server change scroll)

This is a discussion on a simple idea (Server change scroll) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello I'm here to propose a solution to the shortage of players on servers. Many players would go on another ...
Page: 1

God it

Default a simple idea (Server change scroll)

hello I'm here to propose a solution to the shortage of players on servers. Many players would go on another server but has the level and time they invested in this game many do not want to start at 0. So I propose a knight online can be a solution. (server change scroll) that could provide an opportunity for players to change server.The player who want to change server will not change item and armor ect.. only just the character and lvl change server. and it will restart on the server he choice.and he receive in its inventory a magic armor sheel+7 with a Basic weapond for start playing.All National points restart to 0 and weapons and armor will stay on the old server in the inhostess.Alot of your friends who play on different servers that could meet on the same server, many bought account to join friends or other reason and they get scamm after they pay the account.When you get scamm by some one 90% of all player quit this game whit reason.. Like that knight online and of course to us can save a lot of problem due too all hacker and bad people in game.Because all know player in game sell account for gold bar and real money and pm the k2 support after and say im got hacked this ist my info can i have my acount back pls.K2 after investigation they give the account too the old owner whit all stuff this guys buy and put on this account.what the guys do after he lost all he quit the game.K2 pay for that because they lost player and we pay for that because servers ist empty ..for be sure carnac-west gonna be stay the same only Ip aproprier can be join on Carnac-West. because everyone know C-WEST ist a basic English server thank you for having taken the time to read this topic, and its just a sugestion
    ok for new server we can go on the new server only on server whit more then 2years or something like that

Tidoggg lvl 81 archer on C-west
    Last edited by God it; 05-27-2010 at 12:36 PM.

not a bad idea ;P tho if any new server come out you shouldnt be able to move ur char for few years
    Last edited by the ring; 05-27-2010 at 12:09 PM.

Banned

I like the idea!

Banned

bad idea.

what will happen when there will be new server?? people will use it and be 83 there while people are not even 60

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    not a bad idea ;P tho if any new server come out you shouldnt be able to move ur char for few years
    10 charzzzzzz

Banned

its not even the level.
    when a whole clan of babas from lets say ares shwos up with +10s and +21 rebirth shit then youll be like oh fuck.

my opinion
    it would ruin c-west.

the way kosp is right now i don't think it matters for new server lol

didnt even bother to read your post and i know this would be fail.
    imagine the dupers from like ares bera diez and all the main servers moving to like cwest, akara, etc.... unfair

its still bad idea from k2 perspective.. lets say most of cypher decides to transfer off.. k2 doesnt want a dead cypher server just laying around without any activity on it.

Maybe if the Scroll was VERY expensive, to make it worth it for K2 (and to detract from EVERYONE getting one)

Quote Originally Posted by c1trus View Post
    didnt even bother to read your post and i know this would be fail.
    imagine the dupers from like ares bera diez and all the main servers moving to like cwest, akara, etc.... unfair
    lol ur the one that just failed along with every other person that says what about dupes and +10/5's etc read his post he said the scroll would make just their character transfer it would have to be naked like char seal scroll

Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    its not even the level.
    when a whole clan of babas from lets say ares shwos up with +10s and +21 rebirth shit then youll be like oh fuck.

my opinion
    it would ruin c-west.
    Your obviously blind or stupid.

He clearly said WITHOUT items.

Banned

or...
    K2 can just lower the Character seal scroll to freaking 10$

DeHealer

Quote Originally Posted by jap190 View Post
    or...
    K2 can just lower the Character seal scroll to freaking 10$
    Wishful thinking much?

on topic: good idea, go on and post on feedback, it might be heard. Of course on newest servers they can make a formula to make the transfer fair w.r.t to average level on the wanted server

Ignore Me Senior Member

Id prefer a weekend server like hellsgarem but you could bring current character and items.

So players across servers could fight. Without items your character is nothing. And moving to exsisting servers is too risky.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    Without items your character is nothing. And moving to exsisting servers is too risky.
    It is not the point that without items your character is nothing, it's the fact you do not have to xp again to lvl 80/83 w/e ...
    And where is the risk of moving to another server? Please explain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast