Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sin best skill

This is a discussion on Sin best skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Light feet is the best rogue skill by far. It gives them a tremendous advantage over every other class. pvp ...
Page: 2

ILoveYouToo

Light feet is the best rogue skill by far. It gives them a tremendous advantage over every other class. pvp isn't all about how much damage you do all the time. You have to know when to retreat

Aguila-x-

illusion

Banned

spike is 600%, higest % skill dmg

cure curse is the best sin skill, without it, sin blows

kishtan

Drain. without it, Felkanor and Ultima would be almost impossible to kill

HotAsIce

I'd actually say scaled skin, since sins have low damage, if they can work in scaled skin and safety with their combo, it neutralizes one of their only weaknesses, low AC. Bloody beast and spike hit me about the same, and you can still target a sin when he uses blinding. Guess where he is standing, and click. If your vsing its easy to find him even when blinded, but it is really good against parties with priests who don't have full party heals as the priest cannot select a target. Smoke screen (Is that the level 80 explore skill? Whichever is the 80 explore skill) I think is the most usefull, it prevents you from using any skills.

ILoveYouToo

Sins have low damage? ;x

HotAsIce

After 70, the damage of sins starts to be small compared to warriors. I get spiked for 750 max from a well geared 75-79 sin, warriors hit me for 650, but with every skill when well equipped.

Banned Senior Member

I'd actually say scaled skin, since sins have low damage, if they can work in scaled skin and safety with their combo, it neutralizes one of their only weaknesses, low AC. Bloody beast and spike hit me about the same, and you can still target a sin when he uses blinding. Guess where he is standing, and click. If your vsing its easy to find him even when blinded, but it is really good against parties with priests who don't have full party heals as the priest cannot select a target. Smoke screen (Is that the level 80 explore skill? Whichever is the 80 explore skill) I think is the most usefull, it prevents you from using any skills.[/b]
    A sin can only have Scaled Skin at 69 when they can be 55/60/5. In order for a sin to keep scaled skin, they wont have Bloody Beast

ILoveYouToo

After 70, the damage of sins starts to be small compared to warriors. I get spiked for 750 max from a well geared 75-79 sin, warriors hit me for 650, but with every skill when well equipped.[/b]
    750 is low? I think what you mean is that sins have the least consistent damage, which they do. All the other classes have spammable skills for decent/high dmg but rogues have cooldowns on every attack skill.

nathan16

Drain. without it, Felkanor and Ultima would be almost impossible to kill [/b]
    Smart call

DeathInTheNight

Best skill for a rogue, doestn't matter the circumstances, is MINOR HEAL.
    MH is the 1 skill that gives rogues their advantage, without it rogues would be easy kills for most (mobs and in pvp).

OmegaXninja

lol spike ofc and the drains becuz it garrentees take 10 and 5 % on monsters most used lol but yea doesnt rly matter cuz like you comboin anyways xD

azz

bloody beast :P

minor heal and light feet r the best skills of a rouge imo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast