Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sin best skill

This is a discussion on Sin best skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like that time i wiped you at arena....
Page: 4

like that time i wiped you at arena.

I will easily kill ur warrior HORROR. Without priest u will be good as dead. And i know ur 80. Just watch me at CZ....[/b]
    Rofl , i think i know your rogue , and you think you own H0RROR? roflcopter , i doubt if i cant kill you in vs lmao , i lvl 69 pm Risap and lets vs...
    H0RROR dead w/o priest? wow you must be dumb then...and ofcorse warrior > rogue.

OuchDidThatHurt

HORROR... Lets face it... I own u...

Rofl , i think i know your rogue , and you think you own H0RROR? roflcopter , i doubt if i cant kill you in vs lmao , i lvl 69 pm Risap and lets vs...
    H0RROR dead w/o priest? wow you must be dumb then...and ofcorse warrior > rogue.[/b]
    his old Rogue was lvl 72 TryingHard, bought himself an equip for usd (but why doesnt this surprise me... :P ), guess he was to lazy to even lvl also, bought a lvl 80 sin. Nothing special, just another random who spends way to much USD to be good at a game.

his old Rogue was lvl 72 TryingHard, bought himself an equip for usd (but why doesnt this surprise me... :P ), guess he was to lazy to even lvl also, bought a lvl 80 sin. Nothing special, just another random who spends way to much USD to be good at a game.[/b]
    And i still sure he cant kill H0RROR in vs , and horror is legit rofl , not buying for USD imo , and pm Risap i wanna vs you , even if i lvl 69 it doesnt mean i noob , try me first.

wildcatalley

Maybe not you, but everyone else. Spike probably the highest damage skill in the game. There is no way you can considered it low damage when it's higher than every other damage.[/b]
    many mages have hit me for 1k damage and i remember that cheater ultramago was hitting me for 500 with his staff hit on one of his characters who wasnt even 72, imagine beckhouse with dual imirs +2 or 3, would be the hardest hitter in the game ....sins hit hard and fast....but mages can definately deal punishment too

and i think drain and light feet are their best skills, especially after playing a mage for a long time....light feet is rediculous and rogues have a huge advantage on all bosses

OuchDidThatHurt

I have nothing to say. Therefore i conclude Sin is greater the Warrior....Period........

OuchDidThatHurt

And for u Beckhouse, Mages are so soft. Just one spike and ur gone......

And for u Beckhouse, Mages are so soft. Just one spike and ur gone......[/b]
    Wow who you think you are? just another noob in this game , i doubt if you have minnor combo instead of potions combo rofl.
    Just shut up before you know what is dagger , you think you can kill Beck in 1 spike? i doubt if you dont need 10.

jordan900

minor heal is the best skill without it rogues wouldnt be famous be WAY easier to kill

OuchDidThatHurt

Are u guys not playing at CZ? Or u guys need information. I let you know base on my experience at Pk. The hardest to killl 1v1 is the level 80 Priest. So Warrior and other class out.....

And for u Beckhouse, Mages are so soft. Just one spike and ur gone......[/b]
    cant be too soft, even after using multiple skills when you probably figured you were sneaking up on me in cz, you still didnt get me...

minor heal is the best skill without it rogues wouldnt be famous be WAY easier to kill[/b]
    i'd have to agree with this.

japo

Sure, get an 80 sin on Ares and you'll see how 80 Warrior > Sin [/b]
    Oh shit... there are dumbs in everyplace. dont start an offtopic here, just open ur own post about rogue vs warrior ok?

There is no best class, only better players... u cant kill a lvl 80 rogue good geared unless u are warrior 80 uber duper in the most of the cases. warrior have chance only when he uses his lvl 80 stun skill and bleeding

HORROR is not a warrior -.-

he is a beast, therefore u cant say, just because HORROR is better then some1 = Warrior > all

Warrior in dmg > rogue dmg
    Warrior GG items > rogue gg item
    Just try to do vs against good warrior w/o minnor and you 100% lose , even with minnor combo it doesnt mean you'll win.
    And you think you better then H0RROR? his HP base standing on 7900-8100 , over 1600 defence with 300 ac , you think you can beat that? so just wake up , because you dream too much.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast