Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sin best skill

This is a discussion on Sin best skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Drain. without it, Felkanor and Ultima would be almost impossible to kill [/b] nah? there are also abyss fires......
Page: 5

rasta

Drain. without it, Felkanor and Ultima would be almost impossible to kill [/b]
    nah?

there are also abyss fires...

Oh shit... there are dumbs in everyplace. dont start an offtopic here, just open ur own post about rogue vs warrior ok?

There is no best class, only better players... u cant kill a lvl 80 rogue good geared unless u are warrior 80 uber duper in the most of the cases. warrior have chance only when he uses his lvl 80 stun skill and bleeding[/b]

I wasn't the dumb one posting stupid shit like rogues own all.. & You are totally wrong, with the same gear and a good combo, 80 rogue wont beat an 80 warrior even without shock stun.

Ouch, pm me in game any time, the only sin to beat me in a fair fight (not this unbuf arena crap where its wolf + ac vs no wolf no ac) using sc ofc is Beterr and its still about 15 - 6 to me xD I'm ready anytime.

I wasn't the dumb one posting stupid shit like rogues own all.. & You are totally wrong, with the same gear and a good combo, 80 rogue wont beat an 80 warrior even without shock stun.

Ouch, pm me in game any time, the only sin to beat me in a fair fight (not this unbuf arena crap where its wolf + ac vs no wolf no ac) using sc ofc is Beterr and its still about 15 - 6 to me xD I'm ready anytime.[/b]
    Why you even bother to comment to some people who have no clue in KO? you got 7900-8100 hp base , even with Undy he dont have it , you prolly have 500 defence more then him , he prolly hit you with spike 600-800 , he cant kill you for sure , just waste of time to answer this noob , he wont pm you in game since he know he gonne lose.

As i said
    Warrior with good items > Rogue with GG items
    Warrior lvl 80 skill > Rogue with spike / 80 skill
    Warrior hp + defence > Rogue hp + defence
    Rogue its useless against warrior , to give you example i lvl 69 , in cz even lvl 75+ rogue cant kill me in vs ( but yea if he good he can , but thats because i only lvl 69 and he 75+ ) .

rasta

yes even a lvl80 warrior with crappy items can beat a lvl80 rouge with gg items

watch the vs between elu and endless rain

the ture fact is, elu isnt able to outdeal endless rain's dmg.

japo

Warrior in dmg > rogue dmg
    Warrior GG items > rogue gg item
    Just try to do vs against good warrior w/o minnor and you 100% lose , even with minnor combo it doesnt mean you'll win.
    And you think you better then H0RROR? his HP base standing on 7900-8100 , over 1600 defence with 300 ac , you think you can beat that? so just wake up , because you dream too much.[/b]
    u dont understand a shit what im talking about... if u confirm he have that uber stats, a decent rogue vs him should have 3200 ap 1300+ def and 7-8k hp... and ofc a skilled rogue with dual minor wont use hp pots for vs lol

so then, ur dear HORROR will suffer vs that uber geared rogue^^ wake up ok?
    and ofc warrior hit always more than rogue, his 80 skill hit spike every time... but u will agree than minor heal is 3xtimes the heal of warriors so its balanced

Ouch, pm me in game any time, the only sin to beat me in a fair fight (not this unbuf arena crap where its wolf + ac vs no wolf no ac) using sc ofc is Beterr and its still about 15 - 6 to me xD I'm ready anytime.[/b]
    In my opinion there isnt better class, only skilled players... but if a sin use dual minor and is good geared, he will beat warrior without any doubt^^ unless that warrior had insane items

u admited that this rogue beat you...so im not wrong at all

u dont understand a shit what im talking about... if u confirm he have that uber stats, a decent rogue vs him should have 3200 ap 1300+ def and 7-8k hp... and ofc a skilled rogue with dual minor wont use hp pots for vs lol

so then, ur dear HORROR will suffer vs that uber geared rogue^^ wake up ok?
    and ofc warrior hit always more than rogue, his 80 skill hit spike every time... but u will agree than minor heal is 3xtimes the heal of warriors so its balanced[/b]
    How you explain that Beterr need 3 minuts to kill me in vs when i lvl 69 only?
    He lvl 80 , Dual Sherions or DV +9 , 4x shells +9 , uniqes +3 , and its take him 3 minuts on scrolls to kill me , if i was lvl 80 he could lose so fast...

ILoveYouToo

He lvl 80 , Dual Sherions or DV +9 , 4x shells +9 , uniqes +3 , and its take him 3 minuts on scrolls to kill me , if i was lvl 80 he could lose so fast...[/b]
    Did you slide him?;D

Did you slide him?;D[/b]
    Not really , i have suck combo with slide , because i never not doin it even when i gonne die.

azz

Warrior in dmg > rogue dmg
    Warrior GG items > rogue gg item
    Just try to do vs against good warrior w/o minnor and you 100% lose , even with minnor combo it doesnt mean you'll win.
    And you think you better then H0RROR? his HP base standing on 7900-8100 , over 1600 defence with 300 ac , you think you can beat that? so just wake up , because you dream too much.[/b]
    true dat brother !

sexyrexy

a decent rogue with 3.2k Ap ROOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLL

likes like uber rogue stats rofl that only like handful of rogues can attain per server

ILoveYouToo

a decent rogue with 3.2k Ap ROOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLL

likes like uber rogue stats rofl that only like handful of rogues can attain per server[/b]
    He means a decent rogue for horror, because horror has amazing items, the rogue should too. You obviously missed that. Congrats on looking like an idiot.

NaidenZ

minnor heal nd lightfeet both skills make the difference for the rogue

rogue w/o minnor ? warriors/bps/ would rape them so bad..

MillionVoices

rogues with 3.2k ap?

has the cap risen so much?

what are warriors on now 4k lol?

japo

He lvl 80 , Dual Sherions or DV +9 , 4x shells +9 , uniqes +3 , and its take him 3 minuts on scrolls to kill me , if i was lvl 80 he could lose so fast...[/b]
    well, i dont believe that. you telling me that a uber geared lvl 80 asas cant kill you with lvl 69??(doesnt matter ur class)

u dont understand a shit what im talking about... if u confirm he
    In my opinion there isnt better class, only skilled players... but if a sin use dual minor and is good geared, he will beat warrior without any doubt^^ unless that warrior had insane items

u admited that this rogue beat you...so im not wrong at all[/b]
    And yes i agree every class has it's advantages over the others and in the end it comes down to gear and the player but with the same gear, warrior will win 100%

Also you do realise how much he outgears me and every other person in the server right, i wouldn't be surprised if he had better stats than BOOOOOO. With the same gear, it wouldn't even be funny how fast he would drop lol.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast