Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Sin best skill

This is a discussion on Sin best skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And yes i agree every class has it's advantages over the others and in the end it comes down to ...
Page: 6

japo

And yes i agree every class has it's advantages over the others and in the end it comes down to gear and the player but with the same gear, warrior will win 100%

Also you do realise how much he outgears me and every other person in the server right, i wouldn't be surprised if he had better stats than BOOOOOO. With the same gear, it wouldn't even be funny how fast he would drop lol.[/b]
    ok, tell me what is "same gear" for you... i have beaten so many lvl 80 warriors, and im still 79. they have 2800-3100ap Like for example CoooL that had 3k ap and 12khp... and i vs them with 2270ap// 204dex 203hp//8400hp 1304def

there are 2 lvl 80 warriors that i cant beat atm in Edana, Ready2Die4me and XRaG3. they have full set +9 and +2/3 shits... his stats must be insane, but after 80 we will see if their No-legit gears are enough. (XRaG3 got his gear from his GM brother :S also a CS+7). I know XRag3 is skilled and i guess that Ready2dupe too.

but as H0rr0r says, thats not same gear^^

Usually spike does the most damage, but if the person has a shit load of dd, than obvoiusly bloody beast will do more damage. Also ive noticed blinding also does a good amount of damage. So yeah..

Bloody Beast >spike
    on warriors sometimes i dealed more dmg with bloody beast and since it has cooldown 5 seconds its 4x better

alper15

spike ftw.

And for u Beckhouse, Mages are so soft. Just one spike and ur gone......[/b]

Sorry for late response but I lol'd at this. OuchDidThatHurt, you hit very hard and have a good minor. But you illusion me blind me etc....you know all the cheap shit to do in a 1v1. Especially when 1v1'ing a mage lmao, and I have won.

You might be right alot of mages might be soft but not all.

How you explain that Beterr need 3 minuts to kill me in vs when i lvl 69 only?
    He lvl 80 , Dual Sherions or DV +9 , 4x shells +9 , uniqes +3 , and its take him 3 minuts on scrolls to kill me , if i was lvl 80 he could lose so fast...[/b]
    wont believe that.. not against beterr
    not even with DD helm u'd survive it 3 minutes against him -.-

japo

wont believe that.. not against beterr
    not even with DD helm u'd survive it 3 minutes against him -.-[/b]
    i bet 10 seconds enough for rape a lvl 69... with that insane gear/lvl

i bet 10 seconds enough for rape a lvl 69... with that insane gear/lvl[/b]
    i remember he killed me in 3rd skill hit when i was on a lv68 rogue with DD on :S

edit: don't really remember about the dd helmet :unsure:

OuchDidThatHurt

Sorry for late response but I lol'd at this. OuchDidThatHurt, you hit very hard and have a good minor. But you illusion me blind me etc....you know all the cheap shit to do in a 1v1. Especially when 1v1'ing a mage lmao, and I have won.

You might be right alot of mages might be soft but not all.[/b]
    Shawn, I won most of the time during our 1v1. Dont deny it. Maybe u kill me once but its doesnt mean u beat me. As i remember out of 4, i won thrice. It should be pure luck if a Mage can beat me.

Now now, I didnt say youve never beat me. I am just saying not all mages are soft. And of our vs's even when you have won its been very close. Also i have beat you more than once. Lets not start flaming each other here, your a good sin with some gg gear. My point was simple....not all mages are "soft"

mcgyver

cure skill ^^ and light feat :P

Banned

if u talking about skills than : minor and CC ofc

iiason

rogues can minor, cure, light feet, wolf, so u can solo a lot more compared to others.

if u pk solo with a war, u'd be duffed 80% of the time.

chimera2888

BB for high ac people
    spike for any other mofo in ur way >.>
    topic question answerd close plz =D

iiason

apparently the lvl 80 skill hits 1.4k-2k on wars with 1.5k def.

neva tried it myself, but sure sounds nice

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456