Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is any1 know how to legally "fight" against K2 net

This is a discussion on Is any1 know how to legally "fight" against K2 net within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there some sollution for us who play Knight Online (now Empire) for a long time, and accept all of ...
Page: 1

CrnaC

Default Is any1 know how to legally "fight" against K2 net

Is there some sollution for us who play Knight Online (now Empire) for a long time, and accept all of they rules, and now we are tricked and left a side?

After a days of trying to communicate with they Customer Support (they don't answer) or trying to negotiate with somebody in higher position, and still no answer from them...can we find somebody else, who will make them available to answer?

Can we fight against them? At least, on some way?

Please, if anyone know any solution, or some hint...please post it.

Thank You.

y does everyone want k2 to go out of busuiness lawl.
    no prem = k2 doesn't get money and no more ko

Originally posted by giga
    y does everyone want k2 to go out of busuiness lawl.
    +1 i love the game as it is even tho its full of cheating scamming etc
    but being careful, at the end its a nice game ^_^

CrnaC

Default yess...

that is all ok...Im still playing with my second charachter (61 lvl priest), but they ban my first character (62 lvl rogue), and it is not my fault.

I can't reach "them", I can't speak with "them", I can't do anything...

game is extremly good, but rules and leaders of same is not so good organised. :S

If we can't speak with them, maybe somebody can.

I hope someone knows how. So, please, if somebody knows...tell us.

TunaFishyMe

nothing belongs to you in this game. YOu cant do anything. The only thing you can sue them for are if they broke any promises that you paid money for (ie. premium). But I cant find any at the moment. YOu were banned for a reason

CrnaC

yes...i know that nothing belong to me in game. :S

but i heard that some ppl sue them for some blocked accounts, but i don't know more about it. i hope that someone of that ppl are still in forum and can tell more about it.

I don't actually wanna sue them, i just wanna speak with them about my problem. But, I try and try, and no1 answer. So, i start to wonder, if i can't communicate with them, maybe somebody else can. : /

So...if somebody knows some solution...please, tell us.

The only thing you can sue them for are if they broke any promises that you paid money for (ie. premium). But I cant find any at the moment
    one day the made rollback and ppl who bought premium in that day lost trina that should get afther they bought premium.In next day they add 1500 kc to all this ppl.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Well they state that all premium users queries will be answered within 24hrs. That's legally binding. They don't have any "where possible" or "within reasonable expectations" clause. If you want a point to have a go at them about. That is it.

im clan leader i can't disband my clan, just make the name disapear above my name -_-

i did customer support (25 days silver prem) and after i sent a message, i couldn't log back into my account on the site :rollseyes:

and still no message back (from 2 weeks ago)

PopTart

u can sue them... but for what? banning ur account? they can do it if they want... laggy servers? being unable to get into the server? dupe wipe? lost items?

CrnaC

for blockin my account...yes.

I spent too many times playing this fuking game (sorry for my language) and now somebody "there" wanna say me "goodnight!!", just because some stupid mistake? mistake by they, or EVEN mistake by me?

I'm not some duper (maybe u don't believe me, but I know that I'm not), and I can't reach them. I or anybody else can do nothing. THAT is EXTREMLY stupid.

But...ABOVE ALL...they logo is: GAMERS FIRST!

hehehehehe....hohohooho...hihihihihi...hahahahaha. ..: nasty lie!

i'm desperate about my issue (my 62 lvl kasar hood with ~1400 ap is blocked) but I'm not stupid, like many others.

I don't wanna sue them...I wanna speak with them. And I will do that. I will keep trying...until I find somebody very important. Then...story begin!

Trust me! Maybe they block me, but...if I was that much foolish to waste 1 year in playing, I can spent 1 more year to find somebody smart and intelligent to speak with.

Trust me on it!

p.s. if u ask me...this topic is closed, cause nobody can tell me something important for my "investigation", and I'm sick of it. I search for ~1 month, and I find nothing, and no1 answer. But...what don't kill us...make us stronger!!!

Rentzusuken

L. O. L.

sophiem

well if no1 will buy prem will be nice start

read my post ffs.. <_<

Anchor

http://complaint.bbb.org/

Use your own words, if everyone copied and pasted that it wouldn't look good

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business...anyID=100018034

*credits goes to a clannie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast