Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

sin vs archer on 80 lvl ....

This is a discussion on sin vs archer on 80 lvl .... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A good lvl 80 sin shouldent lose to an archer. I love archer at 75+, the damage is awsome but ...
Page: 3

A good lvl 80 sin shouldent lose to an archer. I love archer at 75+, the damage is awsome but the ability to not minor heal makes you a warrior with 300 less DEF and 2.5k less HP. Styx are a wonderful thing, but when a sin has 6k mana it's only an obstical. With 1850ap I hit most people with 500-750 def 800-1350 and thats just not enough to kill a lvl 80 rogue. Sure, you can get rid of the defence uniques and pump up to 2.1k ap but good luck staying alive in a 1v1.

Archers just arn't ment for 1v1. If you 1v1 as an archer you need the level advantage.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

wee but then yu (nub) cant cancel priests healing and me (pro assıın) kills your priest and after that ı kıll you okyyy and you still havent give my cookie to wagy BITCH[/b]

oh dont worry, im pretty good when it comes to canceling heals on priests - as a warrior.

Mario

its called ARMOR cancelation, but it disarm ur WEAPON !! not armor... and yes it works, but its not like malice/torment (it could be it it would disarm ur armor)... so i can say its just a mistake in translation, and real name should be WEAPON cancelation.

archer ftw

fark combo

japo

its called ARMOR cancelation, but it disarm ur WEAPON !! not armor... and yes it works, but its not like malice/torment (it could be it it would disarm ur armor)... so i can say its just a mistake in translation, and real name should be WEAPON cancelation.[/b]
    thx for info btw usefull too :P

But only 3 sek ? Oponent wont be able to hit u for WOW whole 3 sek hmm And u need to stop minor or whatever u do to cast it >_< Rly rly pointles ...

Using simple drein for vs with 80 warior is much better then this mistaken skill.
    And ya Critical rulez but u need to stay alive long enough to make some use of it anyway :>

Mario

But only 3 sek ? Oponent wont be able to hit u for WOW whole 3 sek hmm And u need to stop minor or whatever u do to cast it >_< Rly rly pointles ...[/b]
    exactly, its useless now, but make it to 10 seconds and it will rock in 1v1 but stay in topic, archer have no chances with sin if they are at same lv, even when archer is usin DD helm

Btw does this weapon cancelation skill work if target has full inventory?

Yes

Anas

in 1vs1 i can only stay with my inventory open and ill only miss 2/3 atk but yea it could be usefull vs an archer wich will miss his arrow shower or maybe his styx=)

lBabyChacal

sin if u got some skills... if not gogogogo archer[/b]
    +1
    I agree with you.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

+1
    I agree with you.[/b]
    +2
    Sin + Minor Heal = Owns

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I&#39;ve never feared any Archer in 3 years of KO. A really good archer is as rare as rocking horse shit in modern KO.

Why sins better than archer? 3 reasons

1. Combo

2. Minor Heal Combo

3. Stealth

Sustain

I&#39;ve never feared any Archer in 3 years of KO. A really good archer is as rare as rocking horse shit in modern KO.

Why sins better than archer? 3 reasons

1. Combo

2. Minor Heal Combo

3. Stealth[/b]
    Lol n44b. It&#39;s:

1. Minor + pot Combo, rest is crap.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Lol n44b. It&#39;s:

1. Minor + pot Combo, rest is crap.[/b]

I am suprized you even bother writting about something you clearly know nothing about.

Combo - this abilty alone gives you a massive advantage

Minor comboing - being able to use minor heal whilst doing attacks is another massive advantage

Stealth - the ablity to stalk a party and have the element of suprize or when being chased stealthing away and doing a counter attack.

I strongly advise you NOT to try and noob/n44b me in the future too as I will view it as a direct flame.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast