Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

sin vs archer on 80 lvl ....

This is a discussion on sin vs archer on 80 lvl .... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No, only pr0's uses: 1. Minor + Pot Combo, rest is crap if you can do #1, you'll do everything ...
Page: 4

Sustain

No, only pr0's uses:
    1. Minor + Pot Combo, rest is crap if you can do #1, you'll do everything else with ease you should know that Felix.

No, only pr0's uses:
    1. Minor + Pot Combo, rest is crap if you can do #1, you'll do everything else with ease you should know that Felix.[/b]
    Funny, considering I doubt you can do it yourself. I still remember you from diez. :lol:

If the sin and Archer are 1v1'ing. And the sin LEts the archer 5 shot him. BB Sin. 5 shot is 1k+ Dmg. Very hard to out minor =)

Sustain

Well, back in the days only few could but there's now:

Top Tier: Minor + Hp pot Combo:Chusc0, parabola and me xD.
    High Tier: 2x Minor while running wr combo=BOOOOO.
    Mid tier: 2x minor and adjusting.
    Low tier: Minor combo.

I don't remember any Vacant, but I sure owned with my dd :P.

Banned

=/

Goliath

I am suprized you even bother writting about something you clearly know nothing about.

Combo - this abilty alone gives you a massive advantage

Minor comboing - being able to use minor heal whilst doing attacks is another massive advantage

Stealth - the ablity to stalk a party and have the element of suprize or when being chased stealthing away and doing a counter attack.

I strongly advise you NOT to try and noob/n44b me in the future too as I will view it as a direct flame.[/b]
    you owned him :lol:
    And id say sin because of combo + minor. Best combination of skills in this game lol.

Sustain

Who owned me?

bd-hoz

archer is better. why?

simply because CZ= GANGBANG. ok the sin can 2-3 hits almost everyone when debuffed. but when there is an 8-man party, the sin will kill 1 or 2 mages then he'll be useless for alot of time. the archer can slow down people wich force the priest to cure. an archer attacking a tormented party will spam 800-1000 damage with every arrows. he can also drain 6k mana on a lvl 75+ INT priest with styx.

sins are better when there's no more than 4 people. but people are moving in group of 8+ 90% of time.

Boyce

No, only pr0's uses:
    1. Minor + Pot Combo, rest is crap if you can do #1, you'll do everything else with ease you should know that Felix.[/b]
    please shut the hell up

Sin is way better then archer imo
    because of what felix said
    combo
    minor heal
    stealth

Also archer is just boring i think, standing far away most of the times just shooting the same arrow over and over

KirbyKommando

If we talk about solo pk there is no doubt that Assassin is way better.

If we take a look at party pk, I think a lvl 80 archer is a great addition to party vs party.
    First of all we have styx wich are extremely handy,
    1 timed styx / duff would say byebye to that annoying sin/priest that just doesn't die in normal occasions.

Do you know the feeling when you duff this guy and suddenly he makes some weird moves, bang and he's out of range of all meelee's in your party, an archer would easily deal with this annoying motherfucker :P

Anyway in my opinion, if you have alot of friends that love to pk together, go archer.
    If you're a lonewolf that likes to run solo, go sin.
    Also, with the current cz situation (pewpew nova nova pew pew 30 mages here, 10 warriors here, 20 priests over there bangbang) I think it's easier to farm NP as an archer.

Easy as that.

EDIT:
    Everyone is comparing assassin with archer having 1v1's in the back of their head. This game isn't about 1v1's, it's not about wasting 100 souls in one 1v1 to get some guy down. It's about party vs party, archer > assassin in party.
    Stop saying things like "I haven't seen 1 skilled archer in all my days", Rofl that shit makes me choke in my coke, you can't judge an archer's skills from 1v1

Well, it also depends what server you're on.
    I would say an archer in older servers, and a sin in newer servers.
    Why?
    Two reasons.

1) The obvious reason, less DD on the newer servers

2) For an archer to be decent, he needs a REALLY good bow, which is difficult to find on a newer server. Where as on an older server, you can scoop up a real good bow.

In older servers, everyones running around with 40+ DD (I know it doesn't stack like that, but just for the sake of speech) making a sin much less effective.

Am I the only one that thinks this way? ._.

Banned

If we talk about solo pk there is no doubt that Assassin is way better.

If we take a look at party pk, I think a lvl 80 archer is a great addition to party vs party.
    First of all we have styx wich are extremely handy,
    1 timed styx / duff would say byebye to that annoying sin/priest that just doesn't die in normal occasions.

Do you know the feeling when you duff this guy and suddenly he makes some weird moves, bang and he's out of range of all meelee's in your party, an archer would easily deal with this annoying motherfucker :P

Anyway in my opinion, if you have alot of friends that love to pk together, go archer.
    If you're a lonewolf that likes to run solo, go sin.
    Also, with the current cz situation (pewpew nova nova pew pew 30 mages here, 10 warriors here, 20 priests over there bangbang) I think it's easier to farm NP as an archer.

Easy as that.
    EDIT:
    Everyone is comparing assassin with archer having 1v1's in the back of their head. This game isn't about 1v1's, it's not about wasting 100 souls in one 1v1 to get some guy down. It's about party vs party, archer > assassin in party.
    Stop saying things like "I haven't seen 1 skilled archer in all my days", Rofl that shit makes me choke in my coke, you can't judge an archer's skills from 1v1 [/b]

Yup, what this guy said is correct...

Its not all about 1 v 1...gotta look at the big picture.. not at that lil aspect called 1 v 1. Archer owns situations when it comes to pk... Sins own other pk situations

id say
    Huge Fights = archer
    Small fights= Sin

mammlea2

actually i have more fun losing nps than gaining, i rather rush into a crowd of 500 turks and see how many i can get down with me befor dying, seriously.. who still cares about nps nowadays?[/b]

errr nps are good for new moradon?

Sustain

please shut the hell up

Sin is way better then archer imo
    because of what felix said
    combo
    minor heal
    stealth

Also archer is just boring i think, standing far away most of the times just shooting the same arrow over and over[/b]
    Lol, quit being an idiot and tell me where did I say Archer > Sin?
    Combo+minor heal+ stealth are basic skills, what I was pointing out was that hp + minor combo > all. Now you can go back to your hole.

Ripper_of_romania

Hockey Fights = archer
    Bar fights= Sin[/b]
    There ya go fixed it for you

Back on-topic
    Comparing archer to sin is like comparing party to 1vs1.
    Archer is an support character,that's why it doesn't have to stand on front line,as for asassin they just don't fit as suport characters

My 2 and a half rotten cents

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast