Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

sin vs archer on 80 lvl ....

This is a discussion on sin vs archer on 80 lvl .... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; archer FTW!!!...
Page: 6

archer FTW!!!

Again I put my points forwards

Combo - The basic skill for canceling the animation and preforming skills faster ( Archers can not do this )[/b]

0.o

yes they can 0.o

it happend to me so many times in my priest...

Sustain

Again I put my points forwards

Combo - The basic skill for canceling the animation and preforming skills faster ( Archers can not do this )

Minor + combo - Sins have the ablity to preform minorheal whilst doing attacks ( aka combo ) Archers can not do this.

Stealth - The ablity to sneak your target and pick off the weakest person in a party before they are aware you are there.
    3 golden rules that make a sin peroid. All you see is me mentioning a combo and go striaght on some high and mighty "I've got some god hp+minor combo thats why I own" crap. Personally any sin admitting to using a DD helm should be pretty ashamed of themselfs in modern KO, also put a dual minor method above a single minor method is misguided and flawed. 2 minors cause you to heal faster than you need heals and is TOO easy to dump your mp.

Also ironically I don't even use Felix much ( Dumar and Vandle are using him ) but I still have easily managed to beat most of the crap that claims to be the elite of sins, only aba really put pressure on me but he does actually have some fucking good tallent now. I've started using minor heal a long time ago , I've used 1 minor and managed to do perfectly fine with this, I prefer to have a much long and flunet attacking bar.

Greatness comes from your peers not from yourself so maybe read properly what people post and try being a little more humble.[/b]
    First of all I agree on everything you said.

Your 1,2,3 are just normal skills that basically any good player can use, and Felix, Do you know why have you managed with only 1 minor? Because of items, some of us have to try to maximize Sin skill to even have a decent chance of victory and someone only needs 1minor because they don't have to to use minor + hp I understand that because you have no need for it.

And no I am not ashamed using dd, Plate DD=4 life. Well not anymore but anyways .

Banned

wee but then yu (nub) cant cancel priests healing and me (pro assıın) kills your priest and after that ı kıll you okyyy and you still havent give my cookie to wagy BITCH[/b]
    styx <3

archer is pure fun seriously.
    archer pt with more then 6archers + a full healer is ownage <3

btw imo archers arent suppose to go solo but in pt as a "supporter" ...

Banned

Your asassin got trashed on this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ[/b]

LOL

Terr0r

sin <_< archer only far range ... when we run near them they use light feet and run away or town like a noob

I seriously would prefer a Lv75 Archer over an 80 Assassin... if there was no such thing as redistribution. h34r:

I prefer pking as an Archer than an Assassin...

me too

but thats because i can&#39;t combo fo shits

A level 70 sin > level Archer
    Level 80 archer > lvl 80 sin if the archer know when to use styk

Banned

Whatever your good at do it :/

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

First of all I agree on everything you said.

Your 1,2,3 are just normal skills that basically any good player can use, and Felix, Do you know why have you managed with only 1 minor? Because of items, some of us have to try to maximize Sin skill to even have a decent chance of victory and someone only needs 1minor because they don&#39;t have to to use minor + hp I understand that because you have no need for it.

And no I am not ashamed using dd, Plate DD=4 life. Well not anymore but anyways .[/b]
    My current items on Felix are not really any different now than they were over a year ago , my items are not of an insain standard in the slightest but I still manage to win 1 v 1&#39;s with higher level and better equppied chars. What it boils down to is being able to control the fight and being able to heal as fast or slow as required. I am lucky in the factI am a lefty and been playing a guitar for such a long time that I always found doing minor combo with a single minor more than adiquate.

Gr33nDragon

Noob Sin < Noob archer
    Noob archer < Sin
    Noob sin < Archer
    Sin=Archer
    The Best sin >The Best archer

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456