Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sin vs BP

This is a discussion on Sin vs BP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, iv you vs a sin, I consider there is no way to cure anytime since they do not have ...
Page: 2

angelsdream

lol, iv you vs a sin, I consider there is no way to cure anytime since they do not have the power to debuff people ...

like every rouge who starts VS with magic shiled use illusion after. you can save by this alot of help.
    illusion is range spell so you use it b4 combat.

and ye like C0rruption does its sometimes helpfull and when you get bored to illusion warrior who gets cure by priest
    and remember by the time you stop attack him for illusion the enemy will use another potion.

its very helpfull when no scrolls i guess or when ur on the weak side not recommended for players with gg grear and high lvl.

Basically, illusion lowers your chance to hit. Unfortunately, most skills are fail-safe so it doesn't affect them (Namely, Helis, HellBlade, Dark Pursuer). Most sin attacks (Purple ones I think?) are non-failsefe so it'll cause the enemy sin to miss their spike 90% of the time with illusion on.

Another thing you gotta remember is that, r dmges are not failsafe. Using illusion on a warrior of bp will help in that they will miss more r dmgs.

just use hp pot same time as cure , i always do that even if theres no orcs so realy , its only 2seconds of stoping minor and 1 hp pot
    not losing alot hp/mana
    i only use illusion so ppl think its malice and attk same person rofl[/b]
    +1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Use it to piss the other player off

If the sin is cabilble of comboing properly then there is no gap to pause to use it.

Person I would always just pile in and start fight and try and cancel any heals than waste valuable hitting time with illissuion.

Even though the game is so far removed from the game I really dominated in the priceaples are still the same.

You will die before you cast it

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

ilusion only work against sin's[/b]
    ++++1

This is typical.

Illusion works on archers.

Willows

VSing bps that duff was always a comedy, as most of them will refuse to engage unless they know you're maliced or parasited or tormented.

So what I typically did was run half the cure animation, cancel it and use a soul pot so it looks 'zactly like I just cured whatever duff I had on me, then RUN AT THEM. Most of the time they'd assume I was cured and either throw another duff at me (and not attack in the process) or go into tank mode, put on a shield and prepare to heal themselves.

Which I always thought was stupid, because even unmaliced most BPs woulda crushed me.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

bp wins hands down
    thanks to minor cool down

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

the heal should go in for priest , cos while he cures u still minoring if considering sin with uber gear
    also i think bp should be able to win sin w/o duffs, in same lvl range...

you need to debuff the sin otherwise they will run away.

ilusion only work against sin's[/b]
    works on warrior against: cleave, leg cut, scream, shockstun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12