Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Since alot people chose WU over Paypal now..

This is a discussion on Since alot people chose WU over Paypal now.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It would be good if someone gave a 100% perfect explanation of how WU actually works. I dont know shit ...
Page: 1

It would be good if someone gave a 100% perfect explanation of how WU actually works.

I dont know shit about it and im sure there are alot more people who dont know how it works.

Proximus

The charges are steep though.......

Banned

The charges are steep though.......[/b]
    you worried about charges or getin chargedback? :lol:

Proximus

you worried about charges or getin chargedback? :lol:[/b]
    No bro I use WU and I get charged shitloads to pay from the UK to US or any other country for that matter......

....it was 23GBP charge last time I used it,,, (45$),, thats very high charging.

Banned

No bro I use WU and I get charged shitloads to pay from the UK to US or any other country for that matter......

....it was 23GBP charge last time I used it,,, (45$),, thats very high charging.[/b]
    hm...ok
    then paypal lower amount of USD buyers then WU anything over 100$ i guess..
    you would rather get charged back 500 USD or 1k USD using paypal because you didnt want to pay 45$ as a charge or pay that 45$ and dont get charged back?
    but you do got a point there..i say use paypal for lower end deals

Roberto

Fuk paypal a lot of people lost money on paypal, do like me give discount on items and sell over WU, and all happy.

PayPal for life.
    Fuck those WU charges. It's like double the price to send anything under $100 -_-
    Just wait the bloody 3 days for the money to be in the bank.

EpsaNomaly

GOGOGO PAYPAL
    DIE WU

If you are buyer (you pay money)
    1) Go to the bank which services WesternUnion (almost every bank, you can check on westernunion.com)
    2) Pay the money, and give your name and adress and persons who you pay to name and adress too
    3) You will receive MTCN (money transfer control number)
    4) Give MTCN number, your name and adress to person who you pay to
    5) after ~1 hour he is able to go to bank and give them yours/owns name and adress and MTCN and get cash

after you pay money, you can track if money is ready to be given to person which you pay to (select "tracking" on webpage)

Not sure, but you can also send money over internet, dont know how to do it too ^_^

murat12

If you are buyer (you pay money)
    1) Go to the bank which services WesternUnion (almost every bank, you can check on westernunion.com)
    2) Pay the money, and give your name and adress and persons who you pay to name and adress too
    3) You will receive MTCN (money transfer control number)
    4) Give MTCN number, your name and adress to person who you pay to
    5) after ~1 hour he is able to go to bank and give them yours/owns name and adress and MTCN and get cash

after you pay money, you can track if money is ready to be given to person which you pay to (select "tracking" on webpage)
    Not sure, but you can also send money over internet, dont know how to do it too ^_^[/b]
    this is the safest way for a seller to do any transaction, because theres no charge back

lime

this is the safest way for a seller to do any transaction, because theres no charge back[/b]
    but in no way safe for the buyer

Seller wise its safe. But what happens if the seller picks up the money then does not give you your items?? your still screwed as a buyer. then they can keep doing that to people. Neither way is perfect. but yeah someone i know bought something for 50 bucks and his charge was $65. I was like wow yeah...so the charge of using their service for him atleast was more than the item he bought. I would of said no right there but hey if you want it you pay it right.

If u sell char over 1000$ Im sure that you will feel more like using WU ^_^

lime

if i was gonna spend 1k on a char i would fly over to the US myself and give him the money, to send it via WU might as well just stick it in an envelope and hope for the best.

plus with the chances of losing the char once paid for is very high anyway so wouldnt bother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast