Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Since KOL is down, voice you opinions

This is a discussion on Since KOL is down, voice you opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate because i cbf looking through 100 topics to find the others, i'd rather just be able ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate View Post
    because i cbf looking through 100 topics to find the others, i'd rather just be able to bookmark mine and then see where it leads to
    1/2 the topics on the 1st page are about this exact topic. You've hit ur 90 days and now ur gonna spam ur way to 50 posts. You CBF to look at the FIRST page of general chat? Gratz sir, you are a reason I only view, or as you would say "troll" these forums. Everyone active/slightly active/completely inactive has already made some comments on this already...find the topic you would like to comment in and do so, but don't make a BS topic like this and expect everyone to think your topic will be 'the one' while in the mean time you respond to every post made. Maybe I'm just annoyed that now that ur acc is 90 days you decide to get ur 50 posts, and haven't contributed to the forum before then. See ya in the market section soon I guess right

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I wonder how many people are now pissed off because they've baba'd their items and it's possible they'll lose those items
    But to be honest, if the game really starts off well I'm sure oldschool players will be coming back and see what's going on.

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

oh lord i might have to buy/DL it >_< anyone got any info on it i'd like to see what its like as i have never played any of the diablo games...

why ppl keep saying that items will be delete if we all got emails that said will be full backup! what so hard to understand??

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    18 more minutes till diablo3 is playable!

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    1/2 the topics on the 1st page are about this exact topic. You've hit ur 90 days and now ur gonna spam ur way to 50 posts. You CBF to look at the FIRST page of general chat? Gratz sir, you are a reason I only view, or as you would say "troll" these forums. Everyone active/slightly active/completely inactive has already made some comments on this already...find the topic you would like to comment in and do so, but don't make a BS topic like this and expect everyone to think your topic will be 'the one' while in the mean time you respond to every post made. Maybe I'm just annoyed that now that ur acc is 90 days you decide to get ur 50 posts, and haven't contributed to the forum before then. See ya in the market section soon I guess right
    actually, i have been on the market section and have already done some trades with some trustable people, i would like to sell some accounts/items, is that such a bad thing?
    i dont think so, and no i'm not one of those spamming people, as i have tried to make other posts which have been deleted, 1 or 2 were deleted withi 5 minutes of being up and have bumped peoples market sections posts...so please, dont try to say that, as i have tried, and have been shot down, now i finally get a chance to post something that i believe would benefit our beloved game i get trolled/flamed by those who think they are "BOSS" its kind of insulting as i would like to get into the forum swing of things and become known by some or even a few...and in regards to the first page of posts, i dont see why its a bad idea for me to post one? what only one person can make one? thats a bit bias dont you think, btw snipes...SHHHH i didn't ask for your opinion on the post, but on the game itself

-TERROR

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    I wonder how many people are now pissed off because they've baba'd their items and it's possible they'll lose those items
    But to be honest, if the game really starts off well I'm sure oldschool players will be coming back and see what's going on.
    i hope your right, i'd like to see some of the older school players come back so we can see some real skill in c-west and other servers, and have some respect in the PK zones for once...
    Last edited by MrRapist; 05-15-2012 at 09:28 AM.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    Just another spam topic
    I dont think its spam , he just want to see opinions , unlike you Mr.officer website cop ... don't you got any nPt to report ?

ouch, please guys no flaming, abusing or trolling, i really want to see peoples opinions because who knows it might lead to a change in KOL as we know it.
    so please, leave your flaming, trolling and abusing to facebook.

this should stop,why everyone need post something for this...

well, i'm bored and today i wanted to see if there were any PROPER god dam posts, but i guess most are just selfish idiots with nothing better to do than provide stupid comments to a completely appropriate forum post, saying BLAH BLAH already been done BLAH BLAH your a spammer BLAH BLAH <---thats spamming btw and i'm being a knob because obviously you guys dont understand mature etiquette...nuff said, please if you want to spam go ahead, but until someone has something to say that goes with the topic of this post, i shall not say anymore

Thank you for your time and i hope to see some proper thoughts on this issue

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

im currently playing on a private server and its very populated but almost everyone is donator or has donator items... which makes equal pk, given that equal in numbers of 555 that you are up against... or else its just rapefest... the only reason i prefer the old usko is because the difference in gears which makes pk interesting... a fully decked BP taking on 4-5 players (decent items) or duo tagteam taking on an 8 man party etc etc...

USKO now with all those injected items is almost similar to Private servers... IF Mgames ever decide to deleted those items (which i highly doubt they will)... I might consider coming back to usko after 4 years since i quit usko...

lets just hope for a clean game without cheaters and so many ppl quited game for koxp and shits goes around game , can come back after a long while

Banned

Getting rid of injected items would be cool, the +10s at least.. And I am hoping for server merges to get some more pk :-)
    Don't think there will be any drastic changes within the first few weeks, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    i never thought the impending court date between K2 and MGames would have scared me, but it did and I sold the majority of my items/coins a week ago, just in time. Now im nervous about waiting to see if that was a good move or not. If the game turns out to be the same or worse, it was a smart move. But I keep seeing that Mgames is going to host this and now im very nervous that it might have been a bad move. If the game comes back clean and better then before with the promised patches and old players come back in flocks... my items/coins i sold last week would have probably been worth double come next week...

Im on the fence, part of me wants this to fail so my gut feeling was right.. But part of me wants to relive the old days of this game when it was bad ass fun and had lots of people to play with. I miss the old days of fighting Sancte and J... mage vs mage... would love to have those days back every night.

thanks tommy, tweety and rapist, appreciate the appropriate responses, i mean how hard is it to say "i wish this could happen or this might be nice" its all i ask for, it might take a while but some positive reinforcement might be nice for those who are new to KO4L or even those who don't read this much, some nice ideas might go well in the long run, positive is always nice, and for those who are trolling or flaming, please FK off your not helping the forums or ingame, and no im not spamming i'm just trying to help our community in a respective way

Quote Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate View Post
    thanks tommy, tweety and rapist, appreciate the appropriate responses, i mean how hard is it to say "i wish this could happen or this might be nice" its all i ask for, it might take a while but some positive reinforcement might be nice for those who are new to KO4L or even those who don't read this much, some nice ideas might go well in the long run, positive is always nice, and for those who are trolling or flaming, please FK off your not helping the forums or ingame, and no im not spamming i'm just trying to help our community in a respective way

your not helping the forum members by creating another topic tho. We already have 2-3 of these to read.. Snipes is right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast