Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Since when has there been a DS+11 rev on cwest?

This is a discussion on Since when has there been a DS+11 rev on cwest? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bknight nah amber thought he was scammer too when she saw him shoutign exe9 shard. but i ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    nah amber thought he was scammer too when she saw him shoutign exe9 shard. but i remember him shouting S> Exe Shard+9 months ago when i first came back and was trynig to sell ee+8 for 2 weeks lol. this was atleast 2 months ago or more. so i dont think it was him.

and wtf ds9 :\ ive burned 40 gb's trying to make a +8 one which sucks cause +8 only worth 20 gb XD
    btw im fzdrom tho all i can say about that just check this topic http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...-check-318827/

was trying to sell my exc shard Old 04-12-2011, 04:41 AM that's all i can say

cuz i got bored from ppl who's spam saying scammer wiz out any reason that's realy sux

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

and oOHappyNoobOo got hacked on 25/4/2011 as he posted that topic about radiatasoul
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...cammer-319433/

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post
    srsly who cares thats the first or not, there are many other things worth much more than that DS, its not sumthing impossible to upgrade, its just no one bothered so far to upgrade one,

btw, that SS is not clear enough, anvil still open, and no writing says that it proced,

it doesnt show that it is review one or proced one.
    if it was a preview you would see the DS on the left side and the right side, also its not like its a highclass item that he could just put elemental on. and took a screen of it on the anvil. so the pic is edited or the ds is legit. either way who cares its probably gonna end up on a dcz priest and they will still get 3 shot by a sin cuz every1 in dcz is duffed 24-7
    Last edited by sleven07; 05-24-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

is probably legit look at his skillbar has 0 pots which means emptied out his inventory burnt a bunch of shit then upped it also u can see he dragged the anvil to do his upgrades there so no1 would steal his burns

Banned

Image can prove nothing... I can edit anvil image easily by just taking 2 pictures, 1 with preview, and 1 without anything on it, (in same location) and then just cut the first half (the preview part) and copy on that the clear image (without the bus and +8 item)

P.S thats what SinninS did back then

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    Image can prove nothing... I can edit anvil image easily by just taking 2 pictures, 1 with preview, and 1 without anything on it, (in same location) and then just cut the first half (the preview part) and copy on that the clear image (without the bus and +8 item)

P.S thats what SinninS did back then
    you have a very strong argument there too

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by diablos13us View Post
    you have a very strong argument there too
    Cuz thats what people doing (well most of them), and this 1 aswell (thats why the chat down there is removed + no max )

my freind made it actualy

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    That wouldnt surprise me if that was tim lol

Just because items dont hit this forum, doesnt mean they dont exist.

-_-

this makes me wanna play ko... agin

buy the ds 9 n b like

wkakakakakka

Little archer Senior Member

asdasdasdas
    Last edited by razor; 05-24-2011 at 11:33 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    the freaking quest kid aint shouting he always does when you succes somthing atleast in my charcter :O
    noob #1

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    btw guys
    this image is photoshopped
    1-MAX isnot in the screen
    2-Try it ur self when moving your cursor on any item on anvil...you'l find the item's info menu (that have its name and grade and def...etc) coming from the middle of the item's picture
    not from what like in this image
    i might be wrong but try it with your self
    noob #2

Here's some visual confirmation of it's existance,
    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    If it wasnt upgraded, it was injected. Why a GM would inject a DS+9 is beyond me, but to deny that a GM would KNOW people would think that's stupid could also justify the items injection.

It is also possible that the GM knew that we would think that he would think that we would think that GM's would not inject such a random item into the game because he might know that we would speculate then give up at the randomness and confusion this may and/or may not have caused.

sleepy time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    noob #1

noob #2

Here's some visual confirmation of it's existance,

If it wasnt upgraded, it was injected. Why a GM would inject a DS+9 is beyond me, but to deny that a GM would KNOW people would think that's stupid could also justify the items injection.

It is also possible that the GM knew that we would think that he would think that we would think that GM's would not inject such a random item into the game because he might know that we would speculate then give up at the randomness and confusion this may and/or may not have caused.

sleepy time.
    Maybe, but what is he will think that we will think that you will think that he will think that it will think that we will think that he will think that you will think that we will think?

/sarcasam_off

You really think GMs give a dam about what we think? You can go official forum and everytime we say something about GMs injecting items they come and say " its impossible bla bla bla bla".. In c west they only doing it abit slower, coz we have smaller comunity then in other turkish servers...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123