Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Since when are we not allowed to talk about some old shit?

This is a discussion on Since when are we not allowed to talk about some old shit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since when are we not allowed to bring up old shit and bump old posts? FFS it might have sparked ...
Page: 1

Since when are we not allowed to bring up old shit and bump old posts? FFS it might have sparked some good conversations about shit when this game was actually fun. Oh well...go ahead and lock this post too cause I know you're gonna do it. Apparently these forums are getting as bad as the official ones are.

Oh yeah SexE...Blow me fag. If you think I'm gonna get a warning for bumping an old post I'm gonna at least earn it.

It has never been allowed to bump old topics...
    Tho I agree, bringing those old memories back are good, but bumping the old thread is wrong way.. maybe re post them?

What is the difference of bumping it and reposting it...that's the same thing. Lol I dunno about the rest of you but I like looking at old screenshots, back in the day when a mirage dagger +8 meant something.

stefann

Are you stupid ?

Banned

Oh yeah im bored too, lets go bump some 3 month old posts ! woot! im cool !

Retard.

What is the difference of bumping it and reposting it...that's the same thing. Lol I dunno about the rest of you but I like looking at old screenshots, back in the day when a mirage dagger +8 meant something.[/b]
    if the people in this forum wants to go and look at the old pictures they'll just go and do it, no need to bump it for them.

Well I guess it's official...you stupid assholes will complain about anything won't you? I honestly never thought that bumping an old post would cause such a problem.

Go ahead and ban or delete my ko4life account, I got better shit to do than listen to these kids cry about anything and everything. I already quit the game a few months ago, no need to visit this forum anymore anyway considering the "New School" kids that play this game are all fuckin EMO.

ZOMG he bumped an old post...WHAT WILL WE EVER DO NOW?!?!?!?!?

stefann

lol who care abouth what u talk. Go bump all old topic and u will be baned i think.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So much anger.......

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

So much hate.....

stefann

Or so much Love..... :wub:

Validating

So much

Banned

So much flame....

stefann

Finaly some one is right. Vandy <3

Banned

Finaly some one is right. Vandy <3[/b]
    Also.

Atari is ranting how about i rant also.

I have been warned for bumping old topics. I have seen it where phantom said in a topic that his view on bumping old topics are 3 months. If you bump a topic over 3 months old then that is viewed as bumping a old topic. It&#39;s not like when someone bumps a old topic they say something useful.. but they just say "bump" or "lol" so thing is it started out as a joke and has always been a joke to bump a old topic so. This is why we can not bump old topics because of peoples stupidity.

This topic should have been locked for flames. This topic is posted in the wrong section. It should be either moved in ko4life section or locked.

I&#39;m done ranting please don&#39;t warn me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast