Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Since when are we not allowed to talk about some old shit?

This is a discussion on Since when are we not allowed to talk about some old shit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then deal with spam, not the fact it is an old topic if that is the reason why old topics ...
Page: 2

Zxenke

then deal with spam, not the fact it is an old topic if that is the reason why old topics can't be bumped

Well i think certain acceptable old topics could be bumped..... i guess

But if the old topics really are that good.. it probably would have been stickied... (like those post your dcz/dlw character topics)

Also.

Atari is ranting how about i rant also.

I have been warned for bumping old topics. I have seen it where phantom said in a topic that his view on bumping old topics are 3 months. If you bump a topic over 3 months old then that is viewed as bumping a old topic. It's not like when someone bumps a old topic they say something useful.. but they just say "bump" or "lol" so thing is it started out as a joke and has always been a joke to bump a old topic so. This is why we can not bump old topics because of peoples stupidity.

This topic should have been locked for flames. This topic is posted in the wrong section. It should be either moved in ko4life section or locked.

I'm done ranting please don't warn me [/b]

Then why did i get yelled at for bumping a topic 2 weeks old?

PriestOfShadows

wait..... uhh....festo did the same thing by bumpin a topic from december 2007 http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...1189&st=140

whats up wit that?

TehFonz

Also.

Atari is ranting how about i rant also.

I have been warned for bumping old topics. I have seen it where phantom said in a topic that his view on bumping old topics are 3 months. If you bump a topic over 3 months old then that is viewed as bumping a old topic. It's not like when someone bumps a old topic they say something useful.. but they just say "bump" or "lol" so thing is it started out as a joke and has always been a joke to bump a old topic so. This is why we can not bump old topics because of peoples stupidity.

This topic should have been locked for flames. This topic is posted in the wrong section. It should be either moved in ko4life section or locked.

I'm done ranting please don't warn me [/b]
    Heyyy remeber on Ares, when some guy quit and gave you like full chitin +8? Back in ke:O Shouldve given it to me (Ares)

firenewbie11

I see it as if the topic still exists, anyone can bump it if they want too. If the mods/admins don't want old topics re-emerging then they should take it upon themselves lock/delete the topics after everything is said and done. If they don't want to, then by all means, the members of this forum should be allowed to bump an old topic if they want to add their input or have questions about it.

thats my 2 cents

EastonLemon

Or quit acting like bitches and follow the rules? Wow, people really are slow.

PriestOfShadows

and what got up ur ass?

The rule exists to reduce spam on the forum, if people stop posting in a topic then it usualy means that there is nothing else to say and it just dies out.

That is what it is like in another forum that I used to mod, I am pretty sure that it is the same here. :lol:

EastonLemon

and what got up ur ass?[/b]
    Nothings up my ass.

People just argue the dumbest things of which really have no relevance...

Dont bump and 6month old topic whats the big deal lol?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

What is the difference of bumping it and reposting it...that's the same thing. Lol I dunno about the rest of you but I like looking at old screenshots, back in the day when a mirage dagger +8 meant something.[/b]
    i heard a few gms be on these forumsa asking moderators to mess with certain people who bring up certain topics.

Banned

Then why did i get yelled at for bumping a topic 2 weeks old?[/b]
    Who yelled at you? A MOD? If it was a regular user then just make a topic in the Ko4life Resolution Center and give them detailed information. Like the topic link, The situation ect. Ask them if they could PM or handle the user who so called "flamed" you for posting in that topic.

wait..... uhh....festo did the same thing by bumpin a topic from december 2007 http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...1189&st=140
    whats up wit that?[/b]
    Well Fest0 did bump the topic. Did you even read Fest0's reply? Go read it and you will see his reply justifies his bump.

Heyyy remeber on Ares, when some guy quit and gave you like full chitin +8? Back in ke:O Shouldve given it to me (Ares)[/b]
    I never had chittin +8 except for the characters i shared with. In KE i was using shells +3/4 with INT bonus...

I see it as if the topic still exists, anyone can bump it if they want too. If the mods/admins don't want old topics re-emerging then they should take it upon themselves lock/delete the topics after everything is said and done. If they don't want to, then by all means, the members of this forum should be allowed to bump an old topic if they want to add their input or have questions about it.

thats my 2 cents[/b]
    Thing is why do this when barley anyone uses the search button to search before they make a topic. So its like, most people who will make a topic will just post it without looking.

Also you people have to realize. This is there forum. They do as they please. They make the rules up. If you hate it so much, no one is forcing you to come here. You choose to come here. Go to official forums where you go over there and say, "hi i think k2 sucks" What will you get? You will get a big warning saying "negative comments"

sexy Owa

this is turning into a flame war, i find it very simple to not bump old topics if you have a problem with it as other people have said im sure there are other forums you can go to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12