ok who is r4wteking

This is a discussion on ok who is r4wteking within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shall I trust him the dupe method I am not allowed to public/tell other ppl? I already sent ticket to ...
Page: 1

ZStyleZ

Default ok who is r4wteking

shall I trust him the dupe method I am not allowed to public/tell other ppl?

I already sent ticket to cs about dupe method but still no answer

Probably some tard who wants to know how to dupe, don't think K2 guys hang around these forums.

... if a guy comes up to you in the street and says he's Mel Gibsons grandfather and asks to borrow $50 do you give it to him....

Why would u send it to ;
    Jeannie Hong Associate Director of Public Relations

I dont know a daniel lo either :S

ZStyleZ

Originally posted by PADDY
    ... if a guy comes up to you in the street and says he's Mel Gibsons grandfather and asks to borrow $50 do you give it to him....
    I even wouldnt give it IF it was real Gradnfather of Mel Gibson......

W4RTekniq

Originally posted by ZStyleZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZStyleZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    I even wouldnt give it IF it was real Gradnfather of Mel Gibson......[/b]
    says the guy who posted it public.

PS: Festo, stop power tripping. I know, you're a lonely guy. But let's not focus on you here. I / He - was trying to help, sorry if the names were incorrect. I can give you David's cell phone number if you'd like. Also, banning doesn't do anything. You should know that. You should lift the ban. End of discussion. zstylez, bro, I have zit scars on the brim of my asscrack older than you. Yeah they hurt at the time!

Originally posted by W4RTekniq+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(W4RTekniq)</div>
    Originally posted by ZStyleZ@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

I even wouldnt give it IF it was real Gradnfather of Mel Gibson......
    says the guy who posted it public.

PS: Festo, stop power tripping. I know, you're a lonely guy. But let's not focus on you here. I / He - was trying to help, sorry if the names were incorrect. I can give you David's cell phone number if you'd like. Also, banning doesn't do anything. You should know that. You should lift the ban. End of discussion. zstylez, bro, I have zit scars on the brim of my asscrack older than you. Yeah they hurt at the time![/b]
    Why are you bragging about knowing people? Who gives a fuck...

If anything you're festo's bitch considering he actually was a member of k2 staff.

I dont care if you can give me davids cell number who cant? i have a list of all k2 employees cell numbers you want them all? Im a lonely guy ok...... And the banning wasnt me havent banned anyone in days so before you start accusing get the facts straight

Originally posted by Festo
    I dont care if you can give me davids cell number who cant? i have a list of all k2 employees cell numbers you want them all? Im a lonely guy ok...... And the banning wasnt me havent banned anyone in days so before you start accusing get the facts straight
    BRO U REMOVE MY SIG ?