Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

sins with "ilusion"

This is a discussion on sins with "ilusion" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not moainng , if they illusin me i still own them so no1 is bitching besides u, back on ...
Page: 2

im not moainng , if they illusin me i still own them so no1 is bitching besides u, back on topic, k that clears it up, anyways i just cure, pot and go back at it a again.... but for archer ya it sucks lol u will like always miss

Sustain

Originally posted by c1trus
    im not moainng , if they illusin me i still own them so no1 is bitching besides u, back on topic, k that clears it up, anyways i just cure, pot and go back at it a again.... *but for archer ya it sucks lol u will like always miss
    Ye but (if u didnt know ) archer have 100% skills too shadow shot (dcz) shadow hunter(cz) and Dark pursuer (lvl 70) all 100% skill,,, we are not hopeless!

(im mr. obvious)

but arrow shower is gone if u try to tank a sin with it lol

Banned

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    here we go again.ppl moaning about a legit skill.fucking shut up u moaning twats.if u dont want illusioned, dont 1v1 sins,and if u dont like it then ask for a 1v1 and tell them ull not use 1 of ur skills,malice,SD,nova , whatever.
    Either way u look at it,illusion is in the game for a reason,it aint a hack or a cheat,ITS A SKILL.i dont like it or use it, but i dont cry like a little girl when its used against me.just get on with it and w8 till it wears off then pwn the fucka who cast it
    you play on cypher? LOL!!!

so many skilled people come from cypher

DeathInTheNight

Cypher lol,what makes u think that,just coz Sustain said so,what r u ,his lap dog.

Try Ares noob,but u wouldn't know,u like the server with the most macro,kosp, an archers dream ehh.

Pffft Diez going 2 fuck.

Jimbo

It is a usefull skill if you are dualing a rogue with alot better equipment/higher level than you or if you are out numbered by sins, but with two equally equipped sins using in a 1 on 1 it is a bit lame but still a skill.

Banned

Cypher lol,what makes u think that,just coz Sustain said so,what r u ,his lap dog.

Try Ares noob,but u wouldn't know,u like the server with the most macro,kosp, an archers dream ehh.

Pffft Diez going 2 fuck.
    then i dont see why you would have to use illusion in a 1vs1....do you suck that much?

DeathInTheNight

read my posts ass hole,i said i dont use illusion.But i dont throw a fit when ppl illusion me.Damn, u really do need those glasses

Cadence96

I don't find it gay, generally I'd prefer being illusioned than duffed... and it is very useful against high level/better equipped ppl... however... Illusion is 1 more skill = 1 more button to press, is not that easy to use it.

iwishicoulddupe

Only NOOB can say "Only noobs use illusion" so if you go further with that "kind of people"
    You can say:

Spike is noobishhh only noobs use it
    Thorment is noobish only noobs use it
    etc . etc

I Am A king im not nooooooob I use only "r" attack

Im sick when reading your posts ppl

Toothpaste is for nooobs
    Toiletpaper is for nooobs
    Using brain is for NOOOOBS

GO FUCK NOOB

so after all we will have a bunch of idiots saying all the time nooob ;nooobish etc etc

You really dont have anything more to say then saying that illusion is noobish?

For me it is a normal skill
    Like legcutting etc etc

peter

Originally posted by Titanium
    pft illusion is sooo gay all those noobs in patos use it wont do damg then rlly gay
    yup especially in 1v1 i find it cool all the people i 1v1 that illusioned me all turks h43r:

Banned

read my posts ass hole,i said i dont use illusion.But i dont throw a fit when ppl illusion me.Damn, u really do need those glasses
    when is the next interserver war? ill fight you, and illusion you, and then if i kill you, and start bragging about it on the forums you wont try to say "yea but he used illusion zzzz" or some bullshit like that.........you would complain its a fucking shitty skill that should be removed

trollyrevenge

it is true illusion is a gay skill, but it is not that annoying when you duel 1 rogue, but when you are fighting 2 or 3 and the 3 of them use illusion and you dont have enough cure curses it is too gay. so in conclusion illusion is a gay skill

i was wondering if it had a major affect on me, cosidering a got afew 100% skills oO and um plz dont flame /spam.. mod can close this if they want with 1.7k ap i was hitting this sin for 900 (not with judgement) in a1v1 , then he illusioned me... and then he ran to heal and then i owend hi mlol.. why do sins run ? and try to slide

peter

Originally posted by c1trus
    i was wondering if it had a major *affect on me, cosidering a got afew 100% skills oO *and um plz dont flame /spam.. mod can close this if they want * with 1.7k *ap i *was hitting this sin for 900 (not with judgement) in a1v1 *, then he illusioned *me... and then *he ran to heal and then i owend hi mlol.. why do sins run ? *and try to slide
    debuff? wen im debuff i cure and acid pot that bitch!!!! LOL -_-

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast