Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

sins with "ilusion"

This is a discussion on sins with "ilusion" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Illusion is a sigh of weakness :|...
Page: 3

Niro

Illusion is a sigh of weakness :|

I find it funny sins get so desperated sometimes that they have to illusion me after they cant outheal my dmg, and run..

im poor , only 8gbs left i dont like cid pots, i just smack em for like 900 then they run and heal and use that crap ac+ 400 or 200 w/e

Kik0

Hey, don't diss safety and evade... They make solo'ing trons that little bit safer

in 1v1 they suck...

Cocaine

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    Cypher lol,what makes u think that,just coz Sustain said so,what r u ,his lap dog.

Try Ares noob,but u wouldn't know,u like the server with the most macro,kosp, an archers dream ehh.

Pffft Diez going 2 fuck.

Tbh, undivided would fucking rock your world in a 1v1.

Your just backing Illusion up because you probly use it seeing as its a "valid skill".

read my posts ass hole,i said i dont use illusion.But i dont throw a fit when ppl illusion me.Damn, u really do need those glasses
    Why dont you get some motherfucking glasses so you dont type like a fucking retard.

DeathInTheNight

WTF's it got 2 do wit u Josh and as 4 undevided pwning me,give me a sin same lvl as him and same gear an we'd c if he pwns me,mayb he would,mayb he wont,but the topic is about ILLUSION,and my comment is about ppl who complain about it.
    Way i c it ,if u dont like certain skills and feel the need to bring down ppl who use A LEGIT SKILL go fucking play some other game

Cocaine

WTF's it got 2 do wit u Josh and as 4 undevided pwning me,give me a sin same lvl as him and same gear an we'd c if he pwns me,mayb he would,mayb he wont,but the topic is about ILLUSION,and my comment is about ppl who complain about it. *
    Way i c it ,if u dont like certain skills and feel the need to bring down ppl who use A LEGIT SKILL go fucking play some other game
    Dont worry, he would. Quit fucking defending a gay skill, your just forcing people to hate you.

Elmoira

I dont know how many role playing games have u guys played , but in most rpgs there are LOTS of skills that change stats , confusion , blind ( we have that now) make u a frog or whatever . Well in ko there are debuffs , and illusion , so i dont see the point to discuss if its gay or not , its just a SKILL , doesnt matter by itself , what matter is if u use it right and you win or die .

WTF's it got 2 do wit u Josh and as 4 undevided pwning me,give me a sin same lvl as him and same gear an we'd c if he pwns me,mayb he would,mayb he wont,but the topic is about ILLUSION,and my comment is about ppl who complain about it. *
    Yep, he would PWN you.
    Whats it got to do with me? Whats this fucking forum got to do with you, you're either turkish or 5 years old ( looking at how you type ) in that case, you should fuck off, because guess who got i.p banned for being retards like you...

DeathInTheNight

mmmmm well ur the retard if ya think im a turk or a 5 yr old, or r u trying to compare me with u. so go cuddle ur teddybear and come back when u know how to flame properly

Foretold

Imo, Illusion is a valuable skill because it could possibly save you from death or not, and give you the extra boost you need to kill your opponent. In a 1v1, it could make a spike fail or do little or no damage, creating the split seconds you need to get the extra hit off. It's also a valuable skill in that illusioning the main tanker of a party makes the priest constantly cure him, thus keeping heals off him making him die a hell of a lot faster. It's a skill, so if you don't like it, carry cure pots.

T-Mac

Originally posted by Foretold
    Imo, Illusion is a valuable skill because it could possibly save you from death or not, and give you the extra boost you need to kill your opponent. In a 1v1, it could make a spike fail or do little or no damage, creating the split seconds you need to get the extra hit off. It's also a valuable skill in that illusioning the main tanker of a party makes the priest constantly cure him, thus keeping heals off him making him die a hell of a lot faster. It's a skill, so if you don't like it, carry cure pots.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEDDDDD

mmmmm well ur the retard if ya think im a turk or a 5 yr old, or r u trying to compare me with u. so go cuddle ur teddybear and come back when u know how to flame properly
    Then what the fuck are you? :huh:
    I'v never, ever, seen a non-turk be able to type and put sentances together.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast