Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 99

sins with "ilusion"

This is a discussion on sins with "ilusion" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Illusion is a sigh of weakness :|...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Niro
    Guest

    Default

    Illusion is a sigh of weakness :|

  2. #32
    Senior Member C4pt4iN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    I find it funny sins get so desperated sometimes that they have to illusion me after they cant outheal my dmg, and run..

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    447

    Default

    im poor , only 8gbs left i dont like cid pots, i just smack em for like 900 then they run and heal and use that crap ac+ 400 or 200 w/e

  4. #34
    Kik0
    Guest

    Default

    Hey, don't diss safety and evade... They make solo'ing trons that little bit safer

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    447

    Default

    in 1v1 they suck...

  6. #36
    Cocaine
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    Cypher lol,what makes u think that,just coz Sustain said so,what r u ,his lap dog.

    Try Ares noob,but u wouldn't know,u like the server with the most macro,kosp, an archers dream ehh.

    Pffft Diez going 2 fuck.

    Tbh, undivided would fucking rock your world in a 1v1.

    Your just backing Illusion up because you probly use it seeing as its a "valid skill".

  7. #37
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    read my posts ass hole,i said i dont use illusion.But i dont throw a fit when ppl illusion me.Damn, u really do need those glasses
    Why dont you get some motherfucking glasses so you dont type like a fucking retard.

  8. #38
    DeathInTheNight
    Guest

    Default

    WTF's it got 2 do wit u Josh and as 4 undevided pwning me,give me a sin same lvl as him and same gear an we'd c if he pwns me,mayb he would,mayb he wont,but the topic is about ILLUSION,and my comment is about ppl who complain about it.
    Way i c it ,if u dont like certain skills and feel the need to bring down ppl who use A LEGIT SKILL go fucking play some other game

  9. #39
    Cocaine
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    WTF's it got 2 do wit u Josh and as 4 undevided pwning me,give me a sin same lvl as him and same gear an we'd c if he pwns me,mayb he would,mayb he wont,but the topic is about ILLUSION,and my comment is about ppl who complain about it. *
    Way i c it ,if u dont like certain skills and feel the need to bring down ppl who use A LEGIT SKILL go fucking play some other game
    Dont worry, he would. Quit fucking defending a gay skill, your just forcing people to hate you.

  10. #40
    Elmoira
    Guest

    Default

    I dont know how many role playing games have u guys played , but in most rpgs there are LOTS of skills that change stats , confusion , blind ( we have that now) make u a frog or whatever . Well in ko there are debuffs , and illusion , so i dont see the point to discuss if its gay or not , its just a SKILL , doesnt matter by itself , what matter is if u use it right and you win or die .

  11. #41
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    WTF's it got 2 do wit u Josh and as 4 undevided pwning me,give me a sin same lvl as him and same gear an we'd c if he pwns me,mayb he would,mayb he wont,but the topic is about ILLUSION,and my comment is about ppl who complain about it. *
    Way i c it ,if u dont like certain skills and feel the need to bring down ppl who use A LEGIT SKILL go fucking play some other game
    Yep, he would PWN you.
    Whats it got to do with me? Whats this fucking forum got to do with you, you're either turkish or 5 years old ( looking at how you type ) in that case, you should fuck off, because guess who got i.p banned for being retards like you...

  12. #42
    DeathInTheNight
    Guest

    Default

    mmmmm well ur the retard if ya think im a turk or a 5 yr old, or r u trying to compare me with u. so go cuddle ur teddybear and come back when u know how to flame properly

  13. #43
    Foretold
    Guest

    Default

    Imo, Illusion is a valuable skill because it could possibly save you from death or not, and give you the extra boost you need to kill your opponent. In a 1v1, it could make a spike fail or do little or no damage, creating the split seconds you need to get the extra hit off. It's also a valuable skill in that illusioning the main tanker of a party makes the priest constantly cure him, thus keeping heals off him making him die a hell of a lot faster. It's a skill, so if you don't like it, carry cure pots.

  14. #44
    T-Mac
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Foretold
    Imo, Illusion is a valuable skill because it could possibly save you from death or not, and give you the extra boost you need to kill your opponent. In a 1v1, it could make a spike fail or do little or no damage, creating the split seconds you need to get the extra hit off. It's also a valuable skill in that illusioning the main tanker of a party makes the priest constantly cure him, thus keeping heals off him making him die a hell of a lot faster. It's a skill, so if you don't like it, carry cure pots.

    EEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEDDDDD

  15. #45
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    mmmmm well ur the retard if ya think im a turk or a 5 yr old, or r u trying to compare me with u. so go cuddle ur teddybear and come back when u know how to flame properly
    Then what the fuck are you? :huh:
    I'v never, ever, seen a non-turk be able to type and put sentances together.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •