Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

sins with "ilusion"

This is a discussion on sins with "ilusion" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div> Originally posted by Cadence96 @ <!--QuoteBegin-undefined styx is logical for an archer, * illusion is ...
Page: 5

Cadence96

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by Cadence96@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

styx is logical for an archer, *

illusion is a piece of shit skill noobs have to use to kill people
    how a noob can kill with illusion?

Malice, Torment> Illusion, so then if illusion is gay... BP are 2Xgay
    no battle priests have shitty armour...so they need something to make up for it...and illusion doesnt effect BP's...duh..[/b]
    that doesn't make illusion gay or noob, however, it's a useful skill, if u not use it or can't use it doesn't make of it a sh1t.
    Even Zero advices in his guide to keep the enemy Illusioned if is far stronger in level/gear.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

illusion is a skill, if someone uses it its fair game. Stop crying about it already, this is the 8932198219 topic about illusion...

Cocaine

Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cadence96
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

no battle priests have shitty armour...so they need something to make up for it...and illusion doesnt effect BP's...duh..[/b]
    that doesn't make illusion gay or noob, however, it's a useful skill, if u not use it or can't use it doesn't make of it a sh1t.
    Even Zero advices in his guide to keep the enemy Illusioned if is far stronger in level/gear.[/b][/quote]

Did Zero advise to use it when you and 3 other duped out sins are chasing a mediocre sin?

Cadence96

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cadence96
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

no battle priests have shitty armour...so they need something to make up for it...and illusion doesnt effect BP's...duh..
    Even Zero advices in his guide to keep the enemy Illusioned if is far stronger in level/gear.[/b]
    Did Zero advise to use it when you and 3 other duped out sins are chasing a mediocre sin?[/b][/quote]no, he advised it to use it if the enemy is far stronger in level/gear, as I copied...

Cocaine

That was a sarcastic comment.

DragonFire

Originally posted by Cocaine
    That was a sarcastic comment.
    lol..and even when your running away you still get illusioned just incase you decide to turn around

Cocaine

Of course you do. Fighting in a 3v1 is entirely unfair to the 1.

dartagon

personnaly, im lvl 63, so when im fighting lvl 65+ i normally use it to be more equal, but if there is like 1 sin and 5 warriors with glowy raptor and 1 debuffer healer runing after me, i normally illusion the sin to stop him from attaking me and to distance the other guys, and then i simply illusion back when we are very far from others, so hes suprised and i killed him easly, thats the way why KO made this skill, its for suprise ppl that are runing after you and kill them spike thrust pierce

Cocaine

How do you know if they are 65+?

Zparda

Lol why make a topic about is all know is GAY!!!!!

I put it like this

Looser Turk = ok i can take his dmg so i use illusion (btw im making turk speach better than usually is)

Pro Rogue = Omg this again ok i just run till it dispear or i show him im better than him and dont use it.

Wut we learn about it

JUST STUPID TURKS WHO DONT TRUST ON THEMSELFS USE IT

If i will be lvl 64 and a lvl 70 fight with me i will use it just for run coz i know i cant beat him (unless im "UBER" babashoper xD)

And all who say isnt are just stupids turks or just noobs who the only achievement they have is play since the 3rd server and more :P(yeah all get fuked on Xigenon oO).

If u have play on Diez and have talk with good gunz sins like 411, UareHistory and such u will know is gay damn >.<

:OnSlaught:

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sustain
    I remember when u owned all ^^

lol I chuckled[/b]
    ^_^

Illusion makes your attacks fail more often very much used by noob sins who dont know how to fucking play the chars they have and cant MH combo <_< IMO any sin who Illusions in 1v1 Shouldn't be a sin at all cause it appearntly means u cant keep urself alive in a fucking 1v1? what do you expect to acomplish when getting ganged by 3+ sins =P

ONSLOUGHT LVL 63 SIN FROM DIEZ'S PK VID WILL BE OUT SOON EXPECT MANY 1V1'S AND ALOT OF GANGING BY NOOBY ORC SINS ^.^ + GETTING MALICED+ILLUSIONED AND STILL WHOOPING FAGITS ASSES

Originally posted by Painf00l
    Personally i think illusion is kinda gay. However looking at it from the other side, why would blind be allowed in a 1 vs 1 and illusion not? they both have similar effects if you know what i mean. Just a thought.. gogo opinions please like to hear what everyone thinks. Peace
    You dont have to be able to see to pot/mh u can still see ur hp bar and mp bar soon as Blind goes away continue the fight i havent got blinded yet ina 1v1 cause im not stupid enough to 1v1 a lvl 72 sin ^.^ Unless he is from KB then hes going DOWN ^.^ and as for illusion it makes your attacks hit Ele like i mentioned above and makes it so ur opponent doesn't have to MH while combo'ing making it 2x harder for u having to cure while hes hititng u and MH Pot while curing so meh and ya fuck u people who say Illusion isn't noob try playing a sin and get illusioned in a 1v1 u'll know whats its like + sins are effected the most by illusion count of we cant spamm a steady 400+ on people like warriors and bps or mages can + mages dont use melee unless ur stunned so wud be pointless to illu a mage haha

zetazeta

100 dmg for spike is already good :S i do under 75 dmg 80%+ of the time im illusioned :S damn ardream rogues xD

Sustain

Originally posted by Dragonfire333

lol I chuckled
    what is chuckle u noob theres no word chuckle gay ^_^...

But seriously there was time when onslaught was admired.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast