Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

sins with "ilusion"

This is a discussion on sins with "ilusion" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Crybaby, use all ure characters skills not the ones that you think are good. hahahaha...
Page: 6

someguywhoplaysko

Default Shut up

Crybaby, use all ure characters skills not the ones that you think are good. hahahaha

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-gravedigga_bg
    illusion is a legit skill that rogues have and WHOEVER WANTS TO USE IT WILL USE IT!!!! So STFU already its not noob or anything!
    Its like saying malice and parasite and torment is gay and noob cuz i fukin hate it!
    All that are saying illusion is noob are really really noob! :angry:

Since nobody knows who you are, your opinion doesent count. [/b]
    I think alot of ppl know who i am and since i'm an active player i repeat ACTIVE my opinion counts more than urs

And btw who the hell r u to say what counts?!? <_<

flaming is easy on the internet huh?

justicetoall

lol isnt it a skill? u discussing here illusioning is n00b or not ,i think your self is n00b ..
    hail 0 who blaim illu a mage

sustain is pumppu poika :P good adivse thou

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I hope we get stun flaming topic next week.

Plss

aldino

then scream or leg cut is and parasite, malice, mage stunning attacks ect. ect. are also gay and noob because you loose sw buff's

i find it gay that people are complaing about a legit skill

P.S. im not a turk so dont start whit that.

Banned

bp's arent sins...

anyone who has to use illusion in a 1vs1 is a piece of shit, its like saying "i cant take your damage so ill put illusion on you"
    well i cure the illusion, 5 seconds later you do it again....wtf? do you honestly suck that much to get np?

aldino

bp have good dmg to but still they use their skills like parasite and that shit. im not saying i use the illusion skill but its the same shit. you get advantage from parasite malice and sins from illusion. so shut the fuck up and dont cry. now the high lvld bp also have the skill to cancel wolf. do sins complain about that?

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    Originally posted by CandyMan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu

It makes you miss hits more.

Ya what he said...U spike ppl for 100 dmg or smthing instead of 1k+...Its very usefull in a 1v1...
    ita very gay in 1vs1*[/b]

+1

Cadence96

Using illusion in 1 vs 1 hasn't any profit, In the case a sin uses illusion while finghting, he can not minor and pot. So stop crying about it.

Banned

Originally posted by aldino
    bp have good dmg to but still they use their skills like parasite and that shit. im not saying i use the illusion skill but its the same shit. you get advantage from parasite malice and sins from illusion. so shut the fuck up and dont cry. now the high lvld bp also have the skill to cancel wolf. do sins complain about that?
    have you ever had a duffer take bosses with you? it works on mobs right? wtf does the illusion skill do? absolutely nothing, bp's have the advantage over players because they can duff, but do they make sins attacks fail? id rather have fucking massive on me than illusion, i cant believe people are trying to say its a good skill...its a piece of shit

OLD1953

Malice is a noob skill.

Torment is a noob skill.

Parasite is a noob skill.

This gets silly. Illusion is a debuff, just like the others. Either debuffs are noobish, so all BP's I've ever fought are noobs, or debuffs aren't noobish, in which case illusion is just fine.

Get consistent.

Banned

yea, torment and all that shit is a debuff, but that shit cancels your AC and life, not your attacks. you can still kill people with low AC and low HP perfectly fine, but a BP's duffs are completely different than what illusion does

aldino

i rather have illusion because i have my deffence and can out heal the attack of the opponent but if i have malice or massive the possebillety exists that i can't so i dont agree whit you

Banned

Originally posted by aldino
    i rather have illusion because i have my deffence and can out heal the attack of the opponent but if i have malice or massive the possebillety exists that i can't so i dont agree whit you
    then it comes down to how you heal and how you play, i have alot of defense and can heal well, bp's are usually not a problem for me, when 3 rogues are all illusioning me, id rather fight 3 BP's

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast