Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

sins with "ilusion"

This is a discussion on sins with "ilusion" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rogues are different from BP's, and use a different technique. Illusion is still a debuff. Legcut is a debuff. Getting ...
Page: 7

OLD1953

Rogues are different from BP's, and use a different technique.

Illusion is still a debuff. Legcut is a debuff. Getting slowed by glacier is a debuff - I'm not sure how to count getting stunned by light or messed up by scream, blind is certainly a debuff, but the point is that every class has debuff type castings of one sort or another.

I admit, I rarely use illusion, mostly I use it in parties with a healer who wants to take it easy for a while, tired hands or whatever. It knocks about ten percent of the damage off what a mob can do to you.

Obiwan

Originally posted by Foretold
    Imo, Illusion is a valuable skill because it could possibly save you from death or not, and give you the extra boost you need to kill your opponent. In a 1v1, it could make a spike fail or do little or no damage, creating the split seconds you need to get the extra hit off. It's also a valuable skill in that illusioning the main tanker of a party makes the priest constantly cure him, thus keeping heals off him making him die a hell of a lot faster. It's a skill, so if you don't like it, carry cure pots.
    So true...

grzequ

If the cryers of illusion thinks themself soooo pro, they would carry some cure pots.
    If u dont carry/use cure pots, It means you are more noob than illusioner.

Illusion is one of the skill that increases your winning luck with oppenents failed skills.
    And Illusion have an animation that u can see while he is doing it. You can cure yourself while he is doing, If you cant, Stop posting craps here and try to learn game a bit.

Illusioner People > Crying People.

Banned

Originally posted by grzequ
    If the cryers of illusion thinks themself soooo pro, they would carry some cure pots.
    If u dont carry/use cure pots, It means you are more noob than illusioner.

Illusion is one of the skill that increases your winning luck with oppenents failed skills.
    And Illusion have an animation that u can see while he is doing it. You can cure yourself while he is doing, If you cant, Stop posting craps here and try to learn game a bit.

Illusioner People > Crying People.
    skilled people > noobs with illusion

Originally posted by undefined
    yea, torment and all that shit is a debuff, but that shit cancels your AC and life, not your attacks. you can still kill people with low AC and low HP perfectly fine, but a BP's duffs are completely different than what illusion does

U follow me maybe because u think im noob...Start 1 v 1 and u saw im so strong for u...Then u use Illusion so i miss all skils and u can run...that means u r noob...

I use illusion just when 3 sin follow me i cast it on once..and fight with other dual...But 1 v 1 i didnt use it...That's dumb

Banned

even when i am completely outgeared i will never use illusion...its a gay skill only noobs use, if you cant handle it, either level, or get better gear

TunaFishyMe

if its 3 on 1 i throw on DD...illusion is too gay

I_Am_On_Ares

Man this illusion crap is still goin on? there has been so many topics about this, just accept it like any other kind of debuff. There is always /town/run/cure/weapondef if u hate illusion.

Originally posted by undefined
    even when i am completely outgeared i will never use illusion...its a gay skill only noobs use, if you cant handle it, either level, or get better gear
    What about a good sin that incoorperates illusion into their combo? In my opinion when your in cz your their to gain np, and that means use whatever youve got to beat the person your fighting... i think i could incoorperate illusion into my minor heal combo...but i wont cause i think illusion is gay. Im just looking at it from differenet angles... like for instance if you were vsing a good sin in a 1 vs 1 but he beats you because he uses illusion. Why instead of calling him a noob, dont you just use it back? i'd say if you cant handle someone using illusion you shouldnt pk. But yea i dont use it just my two cents...no flames plax :wub: :wub:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567