Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Ideas for private server

This is a discussion on Ideas for private server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone, I am working those days on my own private server.. i wanted to know what most ppl prefer ...
Page: 1

Default Ideas for private server

Hi everyone,
    I am working those days on my own private server.. i wanted to know what most ppl prefer in some issues. I'd like to have ur opinion.
    The main issues:
    Myko files or new files
    Hard - medium or easy exp
    Light - medium farm or pk server
    also if u have some toughts to share u r welcome, thanks!
    Blitzcrank likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Easy to level but hard to exp, easy to gear but hard to farm, easy to upgrade but hard to get good items, easy to hack but hard to not get banned.
    DaSinister and TheBeastaq like this.

Little viking Senior Member

Please no myko files, seems to me that all the private servers that are out there are only myko.

Probation Senior Member

You see mostly all myko servers because its not available on the official.. Easy XP hard farm. Master items should be hard to get. Start the server with +9 open but make +7 +8 +9 crazy hard. Fuck bifrost and all the new updates. Keep it old school. People enjoy farming and making money as they play a server so this would create a large market for items. Its also nice when you put in the time and your account shows it unlike most private servers where everyone has the same shit after 1 month.

There is literally 0 uniqueness about starting a myko server. You will be one of the 500 that are out there. Nice at start and after 2 weeks your population is on 50% of what is was untill it dies out completely.

hey guys,
    first of all thanks for ur comments.
    i am not looking to have a unique server but a good server that people will have fun.
    i also dont like the private servers that everybody get same gear after 1 months. i like old days where giga was something special. so as roc / rol. when a shard +6 was something. but that's just the days i miss. i would like to hear more opinions.

Probation Senior Member

Back then you would need to kill 200DM to MABE get a shard drop.. I remember rolling kids in chitin +4 and a +8 horn x bow that i made by mistake..

Well this days is hard to make good server where people will stay. And there is allot of people who think they can make good server and get some money just like that.
    Only who get money is files seller But if u make hard farm server u cant add gold coins to farm on mob like 1 mob kill= 1 gold coin and still u call hard farm server...

Im not here to make money. Even tho i miss those days and thats how i prefer server to be i made this post to hear what moat of people are looking for.

Probation Senior Member

i agree ^^ Myko just isnt myko these days its something different. Bus scrolls in cz gold coins and easy +9's.. fuck all that. The problem is all we have is a bunch of little bitches left who still play KO. They are the kids who never had a name back in the day because they couldnt handle the grind. Thats why you cant open a legit myko style server. i remember when Osko first came out. It was a hard ass grind server and it was massive. Since the company sold out and professor is gone all we have is the same generic watered down little bitch myko servers left to play. Sad.

Make a 2000+ server with myko style farm/xp/upgrade rates. It's boring to see 100x the same server with nearly identical farmin rates.

Probation Senior Member

I should open a private server tbh.. Tired of people just talking about it.
    Last edited by DaSinister; 08-05-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedDecember View Post
    Make a 2000+ server with myko style farm/xp/upgrade rates. It's boring to see 100x the same server with nearly identical farmin rates.
    The reason why MyKo files are used so often is that its the most balanced out and stable server type we currently have.

There are files out there for RoFD etc but they are filled with bugs.
    There are few people with so to say current files. But most of them are not sharing it.
    Think Twostars has said openly, he will not sell hes files no matter the price. It his/hers (are we still debating Twostars gender?) baby.

Coming back to it, its easy to open myko styled server, because it has least bugs, as it has been tweaked to the max.

True, but what if someone opens a server with 1299 files and just changes the skins to look like USKO? Do you think anyone will play that? Not because he has a USKO server where he can already play. The PK server can't survive because of those people who just want the money, not what it used to be to say the pleasure of playing...

Probation Senior Member

1299 files skins do look like usko you little shat. Dont worry little billy you're just a bit confused. The shit you call usko isn't even KO anymore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast