Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SirRobinOfLocksley's Armor Modpack

This is a discussion on SirRobinOfLocksley's Armor Modpack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; almost done collecting all the mods i can possibly do atm then i gotta just rename em all for ya ...
Page: 4

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

almost done collecting all the mods i can possibly do atm then i gotta just rename em all for ya so ya dont have to do any work XD im trying to make it easy on u and im kinda busy til the end of teh weekend so im not sure anymore when it will be done im trying my hardest while keeping work, a socila life, and ingame life going XD

visi

Keep up the good work.

ya sry ive been really busy lately ill be getting back on it and finished soon... ^_^

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    ya * *sry ive been really busy lately ill be getting back on it and finished soon... ^_^
    done yet? because i lost my patient <_<

vig0r

Just for the record all this had already been done a year ago and conin already released them in little packs locksley.However since conin's uberness is never appreciated by us Good job on resposting.And you can edit weaps reffering to thing on page 1.I had CS and MS and dual raptors with light dmg

vig0r

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    im done with the rogue except the red mini chitin and for miniwarrior all i have to do is make everything to right coding XD

so ive done the 2 hardest ones... and working on the other characters so just give it a week or 2 and u guys will have a modpack that is easy to use and has the most mods in it so far
    Ahahahahhaahhha guys just so you know by coding he means switch file names i know it's complicated for most but thank god we have coders like him to replace 2 letters

vig0r

i didnt steal shit i figured it out on my own all of the stuff i got... wel except i got the dxt packs for colored chitin from conin and evilg which is why their in my fricken credits dont be a dumbass

the coding yes thats also wat i fricken mean its coded every fricken name so that they are organized in the folder so i figured out how they are organized and found each damn piece which takes quite awhile ive been yelled at by my clan for doing this and not xping and they have threatened to kick me cuz im the lowest lvl :P so i am not doing just wat the fag lord skeiege did on the ranking forum by just taking every file by putting all evilgs and conins work into a pack plus conin and evilg never packaged anything to do with switching files just little packs of colored chitin which i HAVE USED WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE IN MY CREDITS!!! ok they only have a little guide about how to do each armor which i found after i had figured it out myself becuz of evilgs little anger shown at me earlier in this post we figred it out over pm and its fine. i only have to RENAME some more files to change it into different armors like FP and CHITIN and im just MAKING IT EASIER NOW to do this instead of FIGURING IT OUT URSELF i already knew that ppl knew how to do this before me when i started but i thought i would try and figure out myself cuz i like to do shit like that and when i saw an ABSENCE of a ORGANIZED MODPACK anywhere on any FORUM that ive been on i thought i would just HELP OUT and organize wat I HAD FOUND into an EASY AND ACCESIBLE MODPACK for the entire KO COMMUNITY obviously every1 who reads this post should know i wasnt the first person to figure this out BUT I FIGURED IT OUT ON MY OWN WITHOUT ANY HELP WATSOEVER except the dxt files for colored chitins which were conviently supplied by CON1N and EVILG

i hope that makes u happy :angry:

i dont wanna see edits on my posts cuz then ppl think im hiding sumthing :P

so here ive been extremely busy lvling up for my clan i need to get 3 more lvls on my character there atm or i will get booted so i am sry that it will and has been delayed but i have everything down its just i have to change it for fp, chitin, shell im not doing it for many other things other than bp armor cuz i dont really see a point

Originally posted by Ruthless
    i wish there were mods to make ur weps look diff XD
    just imagine having dual wield n it looks like ur holding 2 raptors or dual II 8/80's *^_^ *
    that would look SICK!!!

gj Robin of Locksley * ^_^ *
    omg its always been my dream to be in full shell and wielding an II8/80 *:lol:
    yes about that guy ive been flaming the past couple post yes i know u can do this i had been trying to figure it out myself when EVILG posted flaming me about this then we told each other over pm wat happened and sorted the shit out and he gave me links to all the stuff he did with Conin on the ranking forum so i could see him and see why the credit i originally gave o father skeiege for the colored chitins was misplaced which is why i replaced it with conin and evilg. and now i know how to do weapons a such but i would not put that into a pack CUZ THATS NOT MY ORIGINAL WORK!!!!! Thank u and goodnight im tired zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and actually its more like 5 or 6 letters u have to switch if ur switching between multiple armor types and moving it from class to class and if u miss it it fuks up the entire armor set and then u dont got a backup and wat now? ur screwed .for all the shit im doing to it ive fuked up a crapload and have gotten weird things happening to my game and had originally had to reinstall ko twice before i started to think better :P plus not only am i just switching the characters i figured out wat each character stand for in the code and yes i know it isnt crazy hard but i wanted to HELP ppl who wanted to do some swapping of files. the keyword here is HELP im not trying to take all this fricken credit for myself cuz i know im not the pioneer of this crap the game has been around for alot longer than i have played which is about a year starting on myko. so plz i would like it if no one would flame me on this again cuz im tired of having to explain this entire thing out over and over again for ppl WHO DO NOT BOTHER TO READ THRU THE ENTIRE POST OR READ IT THOUROUGHLY if im gonna flame something i look at it for a little while and try to view it FROM THE OTHER PERSONS POINT OF VIEW

thank u i said goodnite earlier but heres the absolute end :P and once again im not a fan of editing post so thats why ive been spamming this thing for like 5 posts in a row now im gonna stop cuz my hands hurt :lol:

SirChaoS

Originally posted by Ruthless
    i wish there were mods to make ur weps look diff XD
    just imagine having dual wield n it looks like ur holding 2 raptors or dual II 8/80's *^_^ *
    that would look SICK!!!

gj Robin of Locksley * ^_^ *
    omg its always been my dream to be in full shell and wielding an II8/80 *:lol:

Zypher

LOL 2 raptors ftw :lol: :lol:

Murtaza

OMG!! GALATASARAY FTW!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast