Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By ScreameR
  • 2 Post By razor
  • 2 Post By Kallop
  • 1 Post By Kallop
  • 1 Post By Teddy

Was sitting and thinking........

This is a discussion on Was sitting and thinking........ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I play this game for many years now ... I played back in 2004-2005 and goes on till these days... ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default Was sitting and thinking........

    I play this game for many years now ...

    I played back in 2004-2005 and goes on till these days...

    I switched so many servers mostly priv in the past of time and got to this conclusion after all!

    Back in 2004-2005 noone really knew the game at all as now everyone need a little help for xp-pk or any other info possible need to take from every player in his server.

    Now? you log in a server and i log in we both know same things you dont need me and i dont need you ,you ask me party and even if i am alone and i need your heal-sw or tp i wont party you cause i have my own friends play with me for many years now or i like solo and i know where i find everything or any other reason i dont need to put.

    What this example says about us ... as players of the same game we all love and like to play no matter how old we are or how many hours we have free in our day.

    WHAT????????????????????????

    Are we selfish???? Nahhhh who is selfish in this game personally i never mate even one you say to me??Are you selfish??Do you only look about your char and thats all???????

    Is that the way to make the game better for everyone even you?
    Will more ppl log in and play the way we play the last 4-5 years?

    Tell me i dare you tell me 1 + that behavior we have as ko players ohh sry old school ko of course dont forget the old will have!

    Wanna curse the turks all the time but after it you play the way they do? HUH

    I remember one day that i log in and didnt xp or pk at all just talking and talking and talking....... for hours and i really thats the only good memories i have keep me play still this game nothing else!

    Think about it!

    Regards...

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Ofcourse a game is alot more fun if you have people to make fun with, even if you know them in real life or not. I love to play game's with friends or meet new people, KO has changed alot especially leveling up is not what it used to be. genie came up, koxpers are around barely people that even talk to eachother since all these things came up. Back in the day people made fun with eachother during the time they were exping, people were pking for fun as a team because they were having a good time together. Now you have to pay for prem's and stuff to get extra NP's and it became a total NP grind fest, ko turned out into a hardcore game which once was a very fun game to play. Right now it's just that everyone wants to reach the top.
    NyppaN likes this.

  3. #3
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    the only reason why people play is because of the crew they run with.

    the kind of random player that downloaded ko casually to try a new mmorpg has disappeared, there's no reason to party with randoms anymore because you either know what you're doing or you have a group of people to do it with.
    MySexualIntention and Jonko like this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    the only reason why people play is because of the crew they run with.

    the kind of random player that downloaded ko casually to try a new mmorpg has disappeared, there's no reason to party with randoms anymore because you either know what you're doing or you have a group of people to do it with.

    u wot?

    reor 1v1 me kid.



    He's right though, I find myself not even playing games unless my "group" plays the game or wants to.

    Being single in multiplayer games these days sucks.

  5. #5
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    So.. You're upset that people are not newb friendly and no longer play the game for lulz? The reason why people had much more time to have fun in the game was because it actually was hard. How long did it take from lvl 1 to lvl 80 with gold premium if you xped 10h a day? Like 3+ months? Now it takes people like 2 weeks? Since top lvl is no longer an achievement in the game, everybody has access to all skills in-game and thus everybody is familiar with all classes. The only new things you can learn about the game are skills in overall PvP. Teamwork and a group of people you can trust are now more important than any time before. I can't even imagine pking with somebody who I can't trust/predict because I've never seen them pk. Random parties are completely out of question for me.

    Back in Beramus when RLB was first launched, we used to have something I'd like to call the G-Team of Beramus RLB. It was a group of friends from different countries and different clans pking together. I knew every member of our core team and I knew how to play with them. These people were randoms at first but after a while of pk we all started to recognize the skills of other party members. I started kicking people who aren't equal to the skill lvl of these players and adding those 'GGs' to my friend list so I could call them to pk. And surprisingly enough, a pro team of randoms was born. I can't even imagine having such a party nowadays. Random people without any communication except the party chat, forming a team of friends that overruled pretty much every party in RLB. Well, almost. I do remember ToolPusher and some other people with insane gear raping everybody in RLB.

    Also, why new players aren't interested in KO is pretty plain and simple. KO doesn't offer an adventure to new gamers in such way as other MMORPGs do. I can't really imagine starting KO and getting excited about seeing new stuff when all there is is just endless grinding of monsters. I could pretty much start any modern MMORPG and actually enjoy the lvling progress before entering PvP. But in KO, PvP is what keeps the game alive.
    Tiffer and KayaNOW like this.

  6. #6
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    So.. You're upset that people are not newb friendly and no longer play the game for lulz? The reason why people had much more time to have fun in the game was because it actually was hard.
    More like, we all had like 14-15 years and a lot of time in our hands.

  7. #7
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    So.. You're upset that people are not newb friendly and no longer play the game for lulz? The reason why people had much more time to have fun in the game was because it actually was hard. How long did it take from lvl 1 to lvl 80 with gold premium if you xped 10h a day? Like 3+ months? Now it takes people like 2 weeks? Since top lvl is no longer an achievement in the game, everybody has access to all skills in-game and thus everybody is familiar with all classes. The only new things you can learn about the game are skills in overall PvP. Teamwork and a group of people you can trust are now more important than any time before. I can't even imagine pking with somebody who I can't trust/predict because I've never seen them pk. Random parties are completely out of question for me.

    Back in Beramus when RLB was first launched, we used to have something I'd like to call the G-Team of Beramus RLB. It was a group of friends from different countries and different clans pking together. I knew every member of our core team and I knew how to play with them. These people were randoms at first but after a while of pk we all started to recognize the skills of other party members. I started kicking people who aren't equal to the skill lvl of these players and adding those 'GGs' to my friend list so I could call them to pk. And surprisingly enough, a pro team of randoms was born. I can't even imagine having such a party nowadays. Random people without any communication except the party chat, forming a team of friends that overruled pretty much every party in RLB. Well, almost. I do remember ToolPusher and some other people with insane gear raping everybody in RLB.

    Also, why new players aren't interested in KO is pretty plain and simple. KO doesn't offer an adventure to new gamers in such way as other MMORPGs do. I can't really imagine starting KO and getting excited about seeing new stuff when all there is is just endless grinding of monsters. I could pretty much start any modern MMORPG and actually enjoy the lvling progress before entering PvP. But in KO, PvP is what keeps the game alive.
    its different now at least on my server if there is a random party we just invite the top players(we can tell from clans or seeing them pk before) and then just give them the ts or vent info and almost everyone has ts and vent. random party with party chat is almost out of the question any more for any one. especially in usko ive played a lot of private servers and no private server clans compare to the organization that goes on in usko tbh

  8. #8
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    More like, we all had like 14-15 years and a lot of time in our hands.
    I do understand some people have no time to play nowadays but there are still some nolifers out there
    JimX likes this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    its different now at least on my server if there is a random party we just invite the top players(we can tell from clans or seeing them pk before) and then just give them the ts or vent info and almost everyone has ts and vent. random party with party chat is almost out of the question any more for any one. especially in usko ive played a lot of private servers and no private server clans compare to the organization that goes on in usko tbh
    For PK parties, this is the key to playing with randoms and make a new friend alongside.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Kogenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    595

    Default

    if a random joins pk party in cz and they dont ask for ts/vent info. They arent that serious about ko and pk imo ^^

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    WE ALL MISS THE OLD DAYS, but u cant do shit about it lol, ntt cares about cash...

  12. #12
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    The path of the loner is not for everyone my son...
    KayaNOW likes this.

  13. #13
    Senior Member BabyTickler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    136

    Default

    genie screwed the social part of this game :P

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 07:31 AM
  2. My warrior was hacked and what can i do
    By Juststeelo in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 01:45 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 03:15 AM
  4. was bored and made meself new......
    By Daz` in forum Media
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 02:11 PM
  5. I WAS HACKED AND I WANT ROLLBACK..
    By _DePyRoNiCK_ in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 03:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •