Sk4zI is a scammer

This is a discussion on Sk4zI is a scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he's from diez and got some posts in diez section that he trades accounts for other accounts and wanna sell ...
Page: 1

Default Sk4zI is a scammer

he's from diez and got some posts in diez section that he trades accounts for other accounts and wanna sell uber items and buy the either.....
    well i was going to trade my rogue for his mage (he said he has one and wants to trade) then i said ok we gave ID and pass to check the accounts i gave him the right account ID and pass he gave me a wrong i pm't him on msn and said that the password was wrong he told me cant be and so on....
    well some minutes later he said ok thx for the rogue bb.
    he knew the security answer (dunno how) he changed the password and now he has the rogue (the rogue was not my rogue i traded it for my priest)....
    so well now he has the rogue and i didnt get a character from him and i can't/won't use CS caue they would not help me cause i'm not the real owner and i really dont want that rogue back if he wants he can keep it (lvl 66 rogue with about 300k nps dunno exactly)....
    SO NOW LISTEN:
    he was trading a mage on forum for a warrior but he doesnt even own a mage so dont trade anything with him he might scam u anyhow
    and now just for him that the rogue becomes useless cause any1 might hack him with that:
    ID: zipito
    security answer: chapo

hf @ all i'll ask a friend if he can post it on turk forum aswell then the rogue will be hacked in less than 3 days

bb all take care

wow weird...i bought a mage from him two days ago for gb's...i gave halr gb's first then he gave sq and then the other half..and it all went fine, dunno not saying he didnt do it, just saying he couldve scammed me and he didnt.

yes he s a fucking scammer i ll talk with tez about it...hope i can get him ip banned..

Originally posted by IIStunnerII
    wow weird...i bought a mage from him two days ago for gb's...i gave halr gb's first then he gave sq and then the other half..and it all went fine, dunno not saying he didnt do it, just saying he couldve scammed me and he didnt.

lucky