Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Slaughter in moradon

This is a discussion on Slaughter in moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it dosent say who is doing the damage and it is mostely in the back area from what ive seen ...
Page: 2

KokoGG

it dosent say who is doing the damage and it is mostely in the back area from what ive seen so mabe a KOXPer was shooting a npc and thats what is killin ppl because you loose the same amount of exp as you would when you get killed by a npc in an invasion -_-

It was all over moradon. it's just that those who died in the middle got rezzed fast.

KokoGG

its that damn glypident it is to strong of a mob to be in moradon ppl im guessing are lurrering it -_-

Dorn

Originally posted by KokoGG
    its that damn glypident it is to strong of a mob to be in moradon ppl im guessing are lurrering it *-_-
    two problems...it doesnt agro and the guards can just one hit it

KokoGG

Originally posted by Dorn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dorn)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KokoGG
    its that damn glypident it is to strong of a mob to be in moradon ppl im guessing are lurrering it *-_-
    two problems...it doesnt agro and the guards can just one hit it[/b]
    a problem with what you said ive gotton it into the middle of moradon the guards didnt hit it and it killed 4 or 5 ppl but they attacked it thats why -_- i wasent the main lurrer either lol

kin

Originally posted by KokoGG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KokoGG)</div>
    Originally posted by Dorn@
    <!--QuoteBegin-KokoGG

a problem with what you said ive gotton it into the middle of moradon the guards didnt hit it and it killed 4 or 5 ppl but they attacked it thats why -_- i wasent the main lurrer either lol[/b]

LOL...it was a joke Dorn...about the turk glypo protest of kosp... :P

KokoGG

Originally posted by kin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kin)</div>
    Originally posted by KokoGG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KokoGG)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dorn
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-KokoGG

a problem with what you said ive gotton it into the middle of moradon the guards didnt hit it and it killed 4 or 5 ppl but they attacked it thats why -_- i wasent the main lurrer either lol[/b]

LOL...it was a joke Dorn...about the turk glypo protest of kosp... :P[/b][/quote]

no it wasent a joke i really lured one and it killed some lvl 5 noobs that tried to attack it

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

I have koxp rl friend, and one time he got bugged from koxp and he could kill humans, he was a human also. He went to moradon on E1 and starting killing all the human merchants, it was funny as hell because he even killed me like 2 times and i didn't lose exp or money

Milkshaker

I see something interesting in the background there...

I see someone spawning there at the back of moradon on the right side of the screenshot. Name looks like DarkGate or something... Im pretty sure that animation is not someone being rezzed and its not a tp scroll or a mage teleporting him.

bah nevermind... it sucks that the hacking has reached this point.

xSexyGirlx

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    I see something interesting in the background there... *
    Now, I see someone spawning there at the back of moradon on the right side of the screenshot. *Name looks like DarkGate or something... *Im pretty sure that animation is not someone being rezzed and its not a tp scroll or a mage teleporting him.
    Good point

In the first time i saw that image, i thought he was someone being ressed, but... now looking again, that animation look
    like someone respawing in that point :blink:

Very interesting!

xSexyGirlx

Milkshaker

You edited your post after I quoted it sorry...

BTW, was a good post...

Milkshaker

Originally posted by xSexyGirlx
    Milkshaker

You edited your post after I quoted it * sorry...

BTW, was a good post...
    yeah i know, i did it 7 or 8 times cause i was trying to figure out what was going on in the picture while i was typing it, and there really is so much there for a still image :P

xSexyGirlx

Originally posted by Milkshaker

yeah i know, i did it 7 or 8 times cause i was trying to figure out what was going on in the picture while i was typing it, and there really is so much there for a still image :P
    We need more opinions about that image

This is an investigation? :P

TeaBagging

i dunno it could be a res animation if u look theres a priest right beside him

fcking koxperssss they are pwning in manes too.. ur losing np + exp :| :angry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast